Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Football Teams

12 years ago
What is your favorite NFL football team? Mine is the Baltimore Ravens. Lost 50 bucks a few months ago because of it :)

Football Teams

12 years ago

I live on Long Island, so everyone around here is either a Giants fan or a Jets fan. A few Bills fans, but close to none. My dad's a Jets fan, my cousin and uncle are HUGE Giants fans. I really could care less though, to be honest. We're more of a baseball family (dem Yanks) and watch almost every game of the season on our big screen.

If I had to choose though, I'd either say the Patriots (I like Tom Brady, one of the best to ever live despite the hate he so often receives) or the Jets (because of my father) and I'm a big fan of Tebow. Not really the Broncos but Tebow as an individual. He did some extraordinary things this past year.

Bottom line: Jets and Patriots. I think. lol

Football Teams

12 years ago
You're pushing it with the Jets, :p, but the Pats... wow. I lost fifty bucks because of them, damnit!

Football Teams

12 years ago

Hahaha, I'm sorry to hear that :/

But football... Eh, I really don't care much for it. If I didn't live in America I'd feel no obligation to know anything about it, but I do so... Yeah haha. I dunno. Just my preferences.

Football Teams

12 years ago

I'm not american, so I don't care about american football.

Just because americans are scared of losing to other countries you make up your own sports, which noone else plays and expect the rest of the world to care.

Football Teams

12 years ago
Haha no we just have the creativity to make new sports.

Football Teams

12 years ago
Cowboys

Football Teams

12 years ago
:(... I am a Browns fan.

Football Teams

12 years ago

man...that hurts...

I'm a bronco's fan myself... Loved the storied days of elway

Football Teams

12 years ago

Steeler Nation =)

Football Teams

12 years ago

DAMNIT! Can't I have one person who doesn't root for a rival team?

Football Teams

12 years ago
Haha, used to like the Bears.

Football Teams

12 years ago

Them Lions man, give it a few more years for Stafford to develop and they'll be the team to beat, especially if they can get a real runningback!