Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Spanish Game

11 years ago
I want to make a game in Spanish. How does that sound? (No, unless you speak fluent Spanish I don't want a co-author) The game will be about an angry cat who plays you in sports. You need to beat the cat in all three sports to win. It will be short (20 to 30 pages)

Spanish Game

11 years ago

Good luck

Spanish Game

11 years ago
Thanks a lot. Just wondering... are there any non-English games on this website?

Also in about 5 years I want to make a game in Hebrew. How about that?

Spanish Game

11 years ago
Yes there are non-English games, one in German and I think another one in Spanish. Anywho, unless you learn to make a decent game in English I don't think you shuold make a game in Spanish.

Spanish Game

11 years ago

I can make good games if I want to. I am just too lazy.

Spanish Game

11 years ago

Also you've only made one game. And it was only to test scripting. Plus at least Timescape is funny. Cysid Wars isn't that good but it got a better rating. That's weird.

Spanish Game

11 years ago
How does the numberof stories Bo has made affect the number of stories you have made?

Spanish Game

11 years ago

I don't know. I actually don't. Obviously I'm not smart enough to get the point of what you just said. sorry.

Spanish Game

11 years ago
What he was saying is the number of games I've put out does not affect the number or quality of your games, so pointing it out isn't relevant whatsoever.

Spanish Game

11 years ago

meh. I know that RobustSporadic can speak Spanish. What about you?

Spanish Game

11 years ago

One in Pourtegese too.