Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

I bet most of you played the Legend of Zelda games. My favorite was Ocarina of Time. I played that game when i was a kid, about 10 thousand years ago lol. It took me 5 years to beat.

What is your favorite legend of zelda game if you had one and also

If you played ocarina of time, did you guys get to the temples? Which temple did you find most interesting? I just remember being freaked out by under the well

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

and my favorite was easily the spirit temple, the most unique and most strategic temple in that game

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

You know what I never got about the games? Why they're called Legend of ZELDA. Link's the main character, after all. Or is he just *sarcasm* not heroic enough to have his name in the title of HIS GAME?!?!?!?!?!

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Because I think it regards Zelda being saved, so basically your whole mission is about saving zelda. Those games do get repetitive at times though. I like to watch Lets Play videos of zelda, fun to look back at it

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Nope, not all of them. Zelda didn't even apear in Majora's Mask.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Then maybe it's about the brand? Because I remember all little different spin offs of games (Suikoden on DS comes to mind at the moment) and yet, despite not having much in common with the main game they retain the name. So people who loved some iteration can easily find other games in the same universe.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

I loved the ocarina of time, I still have my N64 working and play it sometimes, completed of 3 or 4 times now. I loved the water temple just for the ability to entirely alter the map while playing in it

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Twilight Princess and Wind Waker are my favorite. 

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Yeah, Twilight Princess was great! I always get stuck on the water temple though...

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

I know right? But I love the Boss battle in that dungeon so it was worth it.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

I can't even get up to it, the temple is so confusing!

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

The only games I played the whole way through were the two gameboy games, Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. Liked how you could combine the two for extra stuff. Never had Ocarina of Time but my brother did. All I remember about that game is constantly hearing, "Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!"

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Awww but navi she was so cute at the start and pointed out great stuff.... then by the end you wanted to catch her in a jar and leave her in the sun cos she had said that so many times that it was driving you insane...

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Navi is pretty annoying sometimes and I have played Twilight princess and Orcania of time Loved Ocrania of time haven't beaten it yet got stuck in Twilight gimme a Break I am only 14!!!

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

LoZ: TP for the win!

Learning horseback archery like no tomorrow.

On top of that, I discovered a few glitches here and there...

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Yeah I have this version of three on one disc for GameCube that  has a huge collector demand.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Holy crap, I played it so much when I was little, and I was stuck when Link was a little kid and he was in the giant whale while trying to get the third stone, and I couldn't beat it until I tried it again six years after the first time. I still haven't gotten to a single temple yet, but that's because the only copy of the game (and the only N64 I have access to) is at my grandmother's house, where I'm almost always busy with family stuff :P

Edit: Talking about Ocarina of Time, I mean

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Yeah same here stopped playing for a while started up again got stuck inside the whale instead of playing an hour of running into it's closed mouth. ;)

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

I didn't have a problem with that. My biggest issue was figuring out how to enter the fire temple. Having to bomb that rock guy rolling. Took me forever to figure out till my friend in middle school told me

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Water temple. nuff said. Took me forever to get out of there.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Apparently every LoZ Water Temple is stupidly hard.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

My favorite The Legend of Zelda game, was definitely Ocarina of Time. Close second would be Twilight Princess. My favorite temple in Ocarina would have to be the Fire Temple. In Twilight Princess my favorite was the desert place. Fighting Gannon at the end of Ocarina was my favorite part of the game. I have never played The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, or Majora's mask, but I found The Legend of Zelda Collectors edition for the GameCube and I ordered it off of Amazon a couple of days ago so that will only be for a short while.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

Have fun with that.

Legend of Zelda

11 years ago

yuup favorite game of all time! that and Majoras Mask. got to the temples beat it like hundreds of times.

they were all interesting, but theres always one that just sucked the most when u first play it thru its that damn water temple!

talk about a headache...