Baldur's Gate 3: The Black Hound

A fan fiction storygame by Sparty008

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

BG3

Set after the events of Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal, experience a new, epic story set in the forgotten realms. Visit new and familiar places ranging from the library fortress Candlekeep all the way to the frozen peaks of Icewind Dale. Meet interesting and unique characters, including legendary heroes and villains from Baldur's Gate lore. Will you save the land from a familiar evil or will you embrace the darkness and bring chaos to the land? The story is yours.

Author's Notes:

1.) I take no credit for anything other than the writing of the story. All artwork belongs to its respective owners.

2.) I am a huge Baldur's Gate fan which started with me playing BG2 back in 2000. I love the characters and the setting. I have always been bummed that BG3 The Black Hound was cancelled and this is my vision of what I hoped it would be like. I tried to keep the story as close as I could to the little bit of info about the game that was out there, but some changes had to be made from a creative standpoint. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading.

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments