The Nexus Paradox

A sci-fi storygame by Reeseyb14

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty1/8

"No possible way to lose"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level2/8

"Choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.
In the dire year of 3080, Earth has succumbed to the merciless grip of global warming, leaving nothing but a desolate, barren wasteland in its wake. All life, once vibrant and diverse, has perished. Amidst this cataclysm, a group of determined young adventurers, frozen in time aboard the cryogenic spacecraft, Hyperion, hurtles through the void of space. Suddenly, their journey takes a harrowing turn as the ship crashes violently onto the enigmatic planet Solaris-1046. As they awaken from the deep, icy slumber of cryostasis, they find themselves thrust into a world fraught with peril and mystery. What menacing secrets does Solaris-1046 hold? Can these young souls navigate the treacherous realms of an alien land, or will they fall victim to its unknown hazards? The fate of humanity now lies in their hands as they unravel the dark mysteries of this strange and dangerous place.

Player Comments

Show All Comments