The princesses throne

A fantasy storygame by shadowstar

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.
Elsie was like any other fourteen year old girl, from altoona pennsylvania, Altoona, Pennsylvania she thought her life was worse than everyone else. After her boyfriend leaves her for her best friend, Elsie had more than she could handle so she runs away. She finds a hidden door to another world which takes her on a whole new adventure. Upon entering the new world she finds a princess that looks just like Her named princes Evelyn, she is the princess of Wesley Cantera. Her plan is to make Elsie take her place as princess so she can live a normal life. Is being a princess everything Elsie dreamt of? Or will she try to find a way back to her normal life. Find out, now. Caution: this is a big story. If you like short and sweet this is not for you. *note: there will be instances where you need to use an item to continue on the adventure, so please make sure you read this. IMPORTANT: to pick up an item you must click on the picture to put it in your inventory, once placed into your inventory you can use the item by clicking the picture then click use item. Please do not give me a bad rating if you forgot to pick up an item. I have tested and retested the game at least a dozen times to make sure you can get to the end of the story.

Player Comments

Show All Comments