Behind the Lies

An edutainment storygame by Galactic_Sniper

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

"History is told by the victors."

Television and media teaches us of the evil white supremacists known as Nazis. These racist atheists spread across the globe, attempting world domination. Along the way they enslaved, tortured, and slaughtered all men and woman of religion, primarily Jews and Christians. Babies and children were mutilated; their parents trapped in chambers of poison gas. Millions died before America and her allies stepped up. What if I told you everything you just read were lies? Well, it's true. Prepare yourself for the truth behind the lies.

“I joined the party because I was a revolutionary, not because of any ideological nonsense.”
-Hermann Goering: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei leader.

“What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe.”

-Adolf Hitler: Fuhrer

“All of us, who are members of the Germanic peoples, can be happy and thankful that once in thousands of years fate has given us, from among the Germanic peoples, such a genius, a leader, our Fuehrer Adolf Hitler, and you should be happy to be allowed to work with us.”

-Heinrich Himmler: Nazi Minister

Player Comments

Show All Comments