Hell Storm

A storygame by TacocaT

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

The Heavens thunder and the fires roar;

Waves crash upon the shore.

When the ground quakes, the people shake,

And they fall forevermore.

Only a breeze makes the people freeze in this mighty hell storm.

 

A woman, left behind, left for dead, cries out

"Please," sobbing she continues, "please save his life."

They don't see her.

They don't hear her.

They don't notice her, even when they trip on her and fall on their faces in their frenzied panic to escape the endless burning.

She huddles over the boy crying pitifully in the cradle protectively.

Bodies litter the ground, and her hope fades fast with each one that falls.

She holds on to life as long as possible, but she cannot make it. With one last rasping breath, she whispers in the boys ear one last thing before closing her eyes for the last time; "I'm sorry." She surrenders to the darkness willingly, yet regretfully.

Willing to forget the pain, to forget the strife life brings, and surround herself with the comfort this darkness brings. Yet regretful that she could not help the boy that was barely a year old.


Finally, her heart stops and she lays limp on the boy destined to save or break the world.

Player Comments

Show All Comments