Lamb on a Yellow Rose Bed

Player Rating1.84/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 54 ratings since
played times (finished )

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

Humor

Naive little Maria, the milkmaid for the wealthy family Valdez, becomes infatuated with the sinister Alejandro. You play the young stableboy, Marco, who has been in love with her from the very start. Will she fall for you? Will she fall deeper in the trap that is Alejandro? Or will there be a new fate?

Nothing like getting your innards eaten by glow worms.

I'm giving this a slightly higher score just because the ending I got WAS so random.
-- EndMaster on 6/12/2016 4:14:57 PM with a score of 0
I think that all of the endings were kind of bad, and they were really random. Other than that, it was a very good story.
-- Shadowgirl_101 on 4/7/2016 2:09:56 PM with a score of 0
I can't believe it. This story started so well and ends poorly.

1/8
-- HerobrineBlockson1 on 11/8/2015 10:39:48 AM with a score of 0
To quote Ray Stevens, "The Pirate Song", sorry can't italicize on a phone, "I don't like it, and I don't want to do it. It's tacky." Now let me tell you why, bad grammar, too short, more random than romance, the random isn't funny random, just awkward random, and lastly Alejandro endagered a helpless polar bear.
-- DeathIncarnate on 7/28/2015 9:23:43 PM with a score of 0
This game is one of those games that starts with a thumbs up but very quickly becomes a straight thumbs down. This was a good romance story at the start! C'mon, you don't need all these stupid deaths and crap! That's why this isn't funny or romantic, and thus isn't anything but a 2/8.
-- GMB13carat on 7/12/2015 4:04:55 PM with a score of 0
This was NOT funny. this has BAD grammer, ugh...know Logic please...

1/8
-- NightmareBonnie on 5/10/2015 11:08:31 AM with a score of 0
I find it odd that this game has earned a rating of 1. It doesn't seem THAT bad. Nevertheless, it relied too heavily on the random humor of which this community has grown very tired.
-- jamescoker1226 on 2/21/2015 9:41:44 PM with a score of 0
*Claps slowly* This is probably the worst story I have read.
-- luna1o1 on 2/15/2015 12:47:01 PM with a score of 0
I thought it would be really interesting. I was wrong. I died... with my first choice.
-- MagentaBlue on 11/29/2014 7:23:46 PM with a score of 0
I have no idea why this was created, I'm sorry.
-- Batman on 6/11/2014 3:49:44 PM with a score of 0