At_Your_Throat, The Wordsmith
Oh, goodness. Revamping this entire profile page, because I sound far too emo and not too much like my actual self. Sorry, 2014. Go back into your little hidey-hole where you came from!
Hi! I’m AYT, or ATY, or, or.... basically any horrendous variations of my acronym. If I could change my username, I would. Damn you, 2014!
A bit about myself:
-I’m fifteen (!!!) years old and a freshman in high school.
-I live in Texas.
-I’m an avid reader and even if it takes me some time to churn out stories and the courage to share them, I love reviewing and beta-testing!
-I have an adorable dog named Cosmo.
-I like summer and fall the best.
-I love tea!
Thanks for reading my profile! I’m always here to talk to if you need it. Feel free to recommend me cool books that you have read! I’m constantly looking for new and fresh books.
In a small, German village life is small. The Children play, the birds sing, and the Woman gossip that is until on a small fateful night that strange happenings occur and the village is thrown into a chaos.
In this German tale you play as the young man, Guy, who is forced to be in his chimney and has the burden of finding his dear sister and his love and to find a way out of this demonic situation.
But the real question is the one that many can not answer; are you brave enough?
The world was a quiet place once. A place where you could run your hands through silk-thin waterfalls, listen to the birds sing in the mornings and chase the sunset. That all changed one day, when the clock appeared in the sky.
It’s been counting down the years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Nobody knows what will happen once it runs out.
The clock ran out today.
Recent PostsChopped Dick: Tranny Style on 7/27/2019 4:59:17 PM
I know this is a joke but it kind of makes me want to carve my eyes out with a spoon.
Remember the Warrior Cat era? on 7/24/2019 10:57:52 PM
How did you find CYS? on 7/15/2019 7:57:05 PM
I was actually ten years old! I came in with the Warrior Cats fans, unfortunately. I think I was looking for Warrior Cat fanfiction...I’m not sure. I joined officially a few months later, so it’ll be my sixth anniversary in September. It definitely took some coaching from other senior members for me to join the community, and I’ve matured a lot under their wing (lol, if you could call it that, more like influence). It’s been a long time! My username is a result of my budding emo phase.
Wtf is wrong with you? on 6/26/2019 11:01:31 AM
Hello! This should be interesting because my life is pretty bland, but there are a few interesting tidbits, I guess.
Disorders: Major Depressive Disorder, basically a fancy word for depression because psychiatrists like to hit you with a string of big words you only understand because of the middle word. I was also born with a complete lateral meniscus in my left knee, as well as it being aggressively too thick and stiff to actually sit right. Only had it fixed last year (and scar tissue inside my knee still causes me some discomfort).
Trauma: I don’t think I’ve been overly traumatized other than being in the same school as an active shooter who was later arrested. There’s also been things my parents have said to me that have lasted throughout my life, and things that other kids have said to me that really changed how I think about myself. I’ve been a victim of bullying that’s been deeply rooted in racism since I’ve been able to socialize with other kids. It’s messed me up pretty badly and I’m still working on fixing it. I was also forced into doing some things I regret doing with my first relationship. I’ve also been traumatized by my brother’s violent outbursts towards me, like when he would throw chairs at me, slam doors on my ribs as I walked through them, verbally put me down, etc. Otherwise not too much trauma (thank God).
Poll: Vault CYS on 6/12/2019 9:56:03 AM
Hmm...This is difficult.
I would take:
1. EndMaster. Because of obvious reasons. Also, because End’s got logic and some insight into apocalyptic settings.
2. Mizal. She also has a good logical sense as well as being pretty conversational, so we would never get bored in the bunker. Both End and Mizal’s logistical traits would help a lot with rationing food or interacting with the outside if need be.
3. IAP. IAP is pretty much a rugged mountain man who can lift a bunch of things, make a bunch of things, etc.
4. Cricket. Because Cricket is just Cricket.
5. WIBN. He has a funny sense of humor, I guess, and he’s the #2 chicken person.
HELLO, I LIKE RAPE! on 6/6/2019 1:03:29 PM
In all of the posts I have encountered directly after a flight, this has to be one of the most disgusting ones. Congratulations, I want to bleach my eyeballs. Good day.
Phrases I don't understand on 5/31/2019 12:31:03 AM
1. Being SHAMED is basically as it sounds like. This title is given to individuals who sign up for a contest and don’t present their entries on time or don’t write anything.
2. Stories don’t get helled, people do. When someone does something particularly annoying or inappropriate on the Discord, they are stripped of interacting with others on the server and are assigned to a specific channel called Hell (or something like that).
3. Tagging EM just results in your slow and painful death.
4. CYStia is a nickname given to the site (chooseyourstory shortened to just CYS for simplicity) after we started getting a little creative with the people here. We wrote a whole fictional saga about ourselves at some point, had a little civil war. It wasn’t particularly of note but the nickname stuck!
A man approaches you... on 5/31/2019 12:26:56 AM
This was so horrendous I could barely formulate a reply.
Triggering? on 5/23/2019 11:27:46 AM
I’m excited to see your first story when you’re done! I know it will be great. If you need a little more help, you can check out the Help & Info section on the side bar. Looking forward to seeing you more often! :) !
Triggering? on 5/23/2019 8:10:21 AM
Hi hi! It sounds like you found your way to COG (Choice of Games). I’ve been in their discord a couple times and I understand how it’s like. I’m sorry about your son, and your mom. I don’t advise going back to Choice of Games, it’s really not a very welcoming or accepting place as far as new people go. But welcome (if you are new to CYS because I haven’t seen you around before, might just be me not being super active) to the site!