mr.xcentrix, The Wordsmith

Member Since


Last Activity

6/28/2018 2:21 PM

EXP Points


Post Count


Storygame Count


Duel Stats

18 wins / 25 losses





Hello everyone. I am mr.xcentrix. just call me X, a huge movie and television fan and a big sports fan. Good to meet you all, and welcome to my page, PM whenever you please. :)




Trophies Earned

Earning 100 Points


The Murder Mystery

  Meet Mike, a twenty-seven year old. He was a happily married husband, with a great job, until one day, his wife is discovered dead, nobody knows how. Mike must now go through different possbilites with the situation, any way he can. It could go from one extreme to the next, easy or hard as it is, to find out the truth about the death to his wife, Karen

  This was spell checked, right before the release... It is my first story. So I'm just adjusting to make stories. Everyone who sees this, please read, and enjoy!


The chopping block

It is the year 2150, every first world country has suffered from a major plague killing off over 80 percent of humanity. The remaining 20 percent has been taken in by several different third world countries to live, though the third world countries showcase the remaining 20 percent as a way to gain publicity, fame and most importantly resources & a strong economy. Your name is Walden Zander, your located in northern Africa, in a growing but yet disheveled community of Tunisia. Your goal is to survive the “chopping blockâ€Â a contest of 16 individuals who are put to the physicial task of having To showcase there strengths & weaknesses for the whole world to see.

Recent Posts

Florida School Shooting on 2/16/2018 2:47:10 PM

I have a 9 year old cousin & when sandy hook happened he was too young to know what happened really but the realization that a family member of mine could have been killed in an elementary school shooting makes me sad & angry. Just like the fact that I attended the dark knight rises premiere & at the same time we were enjoying the movie someone else was shooting up another threatre. I feel a lot does have to do with not just gun control but the mental illness in people 

Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/14/2018 5:37:28 PM

My long absence from the site separated me from knowing a lot of the new members in the post 2013 time period. Since I’ve been on the site since 2007

Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/14/2018 5:36:33 PM

Yea I guess I misread your messages because of the cursing. But yes I look to travel all over 

Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/14/2018 5:09:42 PM

I don’t understand why your cursing at me over a question I had regarding vacations & turning it into a opinion on continental differences. What does one have to do with the other       

Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/14/2018 2:52:03 PM

Well I feel extremely shocked & awkward with all these responses. I would just rather go somewhere by myself then go with someone I never spoke to or met on the Internet, sorry lol. But yea I guess it’s all up to me where I wanna go & when I wanna go & who I go with 

Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/13/2018 3:17:56 PM

I saw Seattle is a very popular tourist destination 


Taking vacations alone (sometimes) on 2/12/2018 8:22:56 PM

A family member of mine has a timeshare & im basically able to go anywhere in the world from where I live now. I went to Florida in 2016 to universal studios but since then I haven’t been able to travel due to my new job & a whole bunch of family issues. But by summer this year I will be able to take a trip. So I’m debating on a place but of course when asking people I can’t get any official yes answers. So anyway I’m wondering if nobody else can make it on a trip with me Is it a good idea to travel alone. Most people told me yes some said they aren’t sure bc of the way the world is today 

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) on 1/25/2018 3:55:23 PM

I mean I’m just going through a lot of personal issues, but I won’t talk like that. It’s just my mind is like kind of focusing on these issues because of what I’ve been going through personally. Not intentionally of course 

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) on 1/25/2018 3:39:09 PM

I sometimes suffer from extreme ocd. I have a lot of anxiety, when I get fixated on a subject that doesn’t  settle right in my mind, i tend to over think over React on it. Like someone told me years ago that “what’s the point in living when your just gonna die eventually anyway”’ it’s a extremely depressing statement but it’s clouding my mind with if it is true. He basically said why go to school or work & why make yourself meaningful when your just gonna die maybe even in your glory 

Coffee & the magic of it on 1/22/2018 1:03:12 AM

I originally wrote this at a time when my mind was so focused during a long work week that I just felt I had to post it lol. But I personally feel something about coffee just motivates you in the mornings