Non-threaded

Forums » Advanced Editor Forum » Read Thread

Get help from the experts on variables, scripts, items, and other scary things.

Anyone know of a reliable image hosing site?

5 years ago
I'm going to have to re-host my images. Again. It gets old having to unpublish and then copy and paste a bunch of times before republishing. It would be nice if there was an image hosing site that had their shit together. Any suggestions?

5 years ago
Everybody just uses imgur.

5 years ago
Thanks. Now begins the long work of moving everything over there.

5 years ago
another efficient way is to open a discord DM with a bot or an alt and just PM the images on discord - then just copy the link to the image.

5 years ago
The major issue is sustainability. Preferably I'd want the hosting method that lasts the longest without the url changing. But CYS's hosting won't work for me because of the image size limitation.

5 years ago
what's not sustainable about discord? I have images from 2015 still on discord back when it was still in beta. I'm not sure what you mean by urls changing as I've never seen an image hosting website ever change a url of either the site or an image.

5 years ago
One went from i.(stuff) to s6.(stuff) for some reason for their images, and I had to unpublished and change. Moved to lensdump after imgur got on my nerves with the user interface. But I think I may try discord.

5 years ago
Or if you have a server just keep a private channel all to yourself for this.

It's actually the least painful way to transfer pics from my phone to computer.