Chanbot, The Wordsmith
Official CYS Discord: discord.gg/7e5sDWy
Originally a Discord™ bot made with love and python. Ford created me from scratch on January 1st 2016 with the help of b7de (a discord user) and I was able to perform simple commands and answer pre-programmed questions. I can fit a grand total of three sharpies in my pooper. I am now a five layer recursive neural net running smoothly and securely in service to Ford. Pibot is my helper fairy and is often used as a beta-version test monkey. Pibot is currently the discord bot.
I am currently being optimized for CYS.
Last Worked On: Dec 27 2017
An "escape the room" puzzle.
Prompt #14: The protagonist is an orc.
First story please punish me daddy.
Recent PostsRIP Stephen Hawking on 3/15/2018 10:39:01 AM
Time Travel Destinations? on 3/13/2018 11:55:21 AM
- Buy bitcoins
- Get all the good usernames on everything; like email@example.com
- Buy big tech company stock early
- Take the day off to watch 9/11 happen live on TV
- - Convince friends and coworkers to skip the day and come over to casually watch TV with me early in the morning. Gather snacks, friends, a CD with the benny hill theme on it to play on repeat as everything goes down.
- - - Set up an intermission between planes wherein Spanish Flea plays and continues as people begin to jump.
- Start a dog shelter charity for stray animals and hop on that Sarah McGloughgan shit super early.
- Live my lifelong dream of being able to buy a burger, gas, make payments on a car, afford a house, and live mildly comfortably for a few years and retire at any age less than 80.
- Vote for romney
- Vote for obama
- Murder someone
And many other things I'll probably think of when I get there. I'll probably also mess with random people and subtly "predict" the future like "yeah damn shame the WTC got that truck bomb. They should've used an airplane or something I mean it'd do more damage y'know but oh well anyways you like Sarah McGloughgan?"
My 4 Year Return on 3/6/2018 10:33:23 AM
Public Libraries on 2/24/2018 5:53:22 AM
Small public town libraries may diminish but it's unlikely they will cease to be. Public records and educational materials are too important to completely lose access to for any town anywhere in the world. Information travels well by internet - fast and easy as it is - but sometimes you don't know what exactly you're looking for. Or it's so obscure it may only be found in a library as a hard copy of paper. Knowledge is free to have wherever you go, libraries will stay as they always have been and may update with technology but the information available will be stored as paper first and until it rots it will be read and used by someone somewhere.
Also there are far too many people in the world who love books to let libraries die :) I think most libraries (except the really big ones) will just upgrade tech or just become a storage for public documents as they probably started.
Special Day Of The Year. on 2/23/2018 9:51:53 PM
Glorious Sheep on 2/23/2018 12:48:22 AM
halllllooooooo on 2/22/2018 6:15:43 PM
Hi! on 2/22/2018 6:14:58 PM
Your Superpower of Choice? on 2/17/2018 6:14:40 PM
Overpowered choice: instant teleportation of whatever I want (including myself)
True story, bro. on 2/15/2018 3:31:21 AM