Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

I saw this on Cracked.com and had to tell people. Wicked Witch of the west was never evil really, she never wanted to kill, or take over the world, she just wanted her sister's slippers, where are they? On Dorothy's feet! Dorothy corpse looted her corpse!   Here's the link, http://www.cracked.com/article_18417_9-famous-movie-villains-who-were-right-all-along_p2.html

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

Have you read Wicked? She really did only want the slippers. Dorothy is the evil one.

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

Actually, while Dorothy started it all, the Wicked Witch of the West was clearly evil, based on her 'ends justify the means' approach to getting the slippers back. In both the Original and the Movie, she tried to kill Dorothy more than once (at the Tin Man's Shack & the  Poppy Field), which makes the scene in her castle (where she simply threatens to kill Dorothy first) a bit odd...

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

How do you know there wasn't a deleted scene (by Dorothy) in which she politely asked but was molested by that lion?

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

I'm sure you can find that Very Scene if you look deep enough into the web.... *shudder

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

Dorothy wasn't evil so much as she was a pawn.

Now Glinda was evil considering she manipulated a naive farm girl into doing her dirty work.

Wicked Witch was right?

10 years ago

*Checks around*

Yeap, the scene exists, only with tin-man instead of the Lion, and it was the Witch molesting him, but then he found her only weakness.... Tin-man's "boys". I think you know how the rest goes....