Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Anyone have a good hunger games storygame?

9 years ago

Anyone got a hunger games storygame i can help with or play?

9 years ago

Never did like the Hunger Games....

9 years ago

I'm against hunger.  Not world, just mine... :P

9 years ago
Don't get me into a debate on world hunger. Someone once asked what I thought we should do about all the starving children in the world. I said that we should feed them to the other starving children, and everything went downhill from there. I meant it as a joke, of course.

9 years ago

I think we should feed them fat Catholics.  You know, the ones who are opposed to contraception.  :P

9 years ago
Hahahahaha, brilliant. Maybe throw a few Calvinists into the mix too. XD

9 years ago
As far as I know, there are no Hunger Games fanfictions on this site that are worth playing. I was working on a Hunger Games-esque arena battle royale game at one time.

9 years ago

Are you still working on it?

9 years ago
Sadly, no. I deleted all the work I had on it. Plus, the person who was helping me do the scripting at the time is kinda...distrustful...of me, right now. It wasn't really like hunger games at all. It was more like:

Ancient Empire falls apart. Competitors from various regions of the kingdom fight against each other for the support of the tribal leaders of the various regions, that they may rule them all as the new emperor.

9 years ago

Oh ok.

9 years ago

Hunger Games is over-rated.