Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 12/18/2005: see comments

faces, links and "blocking popups"

18 years ago
On my dad's laptop, it shows a "blocking popup" bar at the bottom of the screen. When I try to insert a smiley, a "blocking popup" appears in the "blocking popup" bar. When I look through the popups, I see "myadventuregame.com" then it says "URL not available". The same thing happens with links for games, inserting pictures, and I keep on getting viruses. Why is that? 

18 years ago

1.  Viruses are not from this site.  I think that many people are getting viruses though.  I haven't seen a computer without a virus in the past month since well, awhile ago.

2.  You have to allow the pop-ups for this site.  That is what most of the site is.

18 years ago
i dont have a virus yay!lol anyways, there nto really popups, they are just new windows and its only in the editor and playing a game really, the forums, overall my stufff section has no new windows.

18 years ago
But every time I try to click on almost anything, I get the window thingymabobber. And ever since I made my account here I keep getting stupid viruses! And at my mom's house, the (rich) text box never appears, but it's the only computer I can add linx to gamez!

18 years ago
You need to disable popup blockers on this site, since it uses popups to make games.

18 years ago
I had almost the same exact problem.  Get Cox Security Suite and it should fix a lot of the problems.