Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

so i recently started playing fallout new vegas again after playing 4 for a bit and i noticed that the side quests are much more open ended and interesting so i wanted to ask what is your favorite quest and why?

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

Favorite quest in that game is definitely Come Fly With Me. It's just so ridiculous: a bunch of ghouls want to go to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE, but need your help. Also love that you can just blow them up if you want.

Favorite side quest in 4 was the Silver Shroud. C'mon. You get to be a post-apocalyptic superhero.

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

yeah i loved the silver shroud mission. while i still think new vegas had the better quests fallout 4 had many little awesome details that helped build the world, like the comic books and video games for your pip boy(who can forget grognak and the ruby ruins) 

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

i choose to convince chris that he was human and blow them up. thats what i like about new vegas you get many choices while in fallout 4 most of the time the mission is go to x and kill x 

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

Your topics are fine, but you REALLY need to start capitalizing your sentences (And your I) in your posts. It's still a writing site.

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago
zaq, is there some reason you don't ever use capital letters?

Even when just discussing whatever in the Lounge, this is still a writing site and so why not present yourself in a way that makes people take you a little more seriously? You might have noticed that no one else posts like they're texting.

By the way, have you read any stories in the month and a half you've been here? I was just thinking you might enjoy Endmaster's Ground Zero if you're a Fallout fan.

e: Hah, never mind. Beaten to it.

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago
Im sorry I didn't know it was such a big deal. Ill be more careful next time. And if you see anymore mistakes please let me know Im always looking to improve my english

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago

I’d say one of the cooler (if overly complicated) quests is getting all the old Enclave folks back together.

Fallout new vegas

7 years ago
I dont know if I remember correctly but I think you could solve this quest without fighting anyone which is really cool.