Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Telltale's the Walking Dead Season 3

7 years ago

WTF Telltale. You kill off Kenny and Jane in 5-minute flashbacks? So much for "the choices you make tailer how the game is made". Other than that the first two episodes were pretty good, besides them being too short.

7 years ago

Despite the shitty deaths that I can't read, is it good? Worth buying?

7 years ago

Well I didn't buy them just in case it was a waste of money. I just watched a walkthrough on youtube.

7 years ago

What did you think about the first two seasons?

7 years ago

The first season was one of the best videogames I've ever played. The character development was great, the choices you made actually MATTERED, and it made me cry like a baby at the end. Lee was a great character and he will be sorely missed.

As for the second season, what manner of atrocity was that pile of shit? They needlessly killed off characters like Luke and the plot was a complete mess. The main villain only lasted for two episodes, for crying out loud. The second season was a huge disappointment and is the main reason why I didn't want to waste my money buying the third season.

Overall, the third season is so far a huge improvement from the second season but far behind the first one. 

7 years ago

I agree with your assessment of the first two. I'll wait until it's on sale. 

7 years ago

Kenny was my fav. I'll forever miss him... Just wish he'd have made it...