Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Feed me

5 years ago
I need ideas for berkas spoopy thing. So far from the discord we've covered racist aliens, obese dogs, french fries, a bear-wolf-dolphin-shart (bolphart), and some bland ass mf suggested a werewolf feeding on hikers.

Thanks, glad I can count on all of you to be helpful in these trying times.

Feed me

5 years ago
Write anything, literally anything that can pass minimum standards and you can actually manage to stick with for at least 3000 words. Come up with a bullshit justification as to how it fits the theme or tack a couple pages on to make it work afterwards. For you, that's the easy part.

Feed me

5 years ago
I keep thinking of making a non-human character into a silly oaf of a story, but I don't think that's what he wants.

You can keep it simple and talk about a person becoming more and more of a vampire and trying to fight it off.

You could write about a frozen hamburger that's going to eventually be eaten by the end of the story.

Maybe a ghost who wants to do good, but is actually quite insane.

Feed me

5 years ago
Hunger: Hippos

Insanity: all hippos are insane

Darkness: Hippos are a dark grey color and live in Africa

Feed me

5 years ago

Man turns into a mosquito? I've just swatted one.

Feed me

5 years ago
How about a banana (or really any fruit hanging on a tree) living in fear of getting picked and eaten like all its friends?

Based on choices, it might end by getting picked, never getting picked and falling to the ground rotting, by shrinking down into nothing, getting eaten by a monkey...

Feed me

5 years ago

You are the family pet, the family? Moving towards a dark tragedy.