Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Apparently, Ubisofts's idea of a good game is releasing the same game that they released in 2012 again in 2018.

Far Cry 5 is pretty much Far Cry 3 but this time it is set in America where the people are living the american dream (getting killed and raped). There is psycho called Father (who came up with this) who is pretty much Vaas on chemo and runs a religious organization which kills people and extorts money in the name of protection from nuclear bombs or something. So you go to arrest him but like the average video game protagonist, end up getting stuck here with no help except some rednecks and hookers.

The open world is pretty boring and looks like it was made by a random world generator. The activities are all the same but now they don't show up on your minimap so you can waste even more time wandering aimlessly. The gameplay is freaking broken because you can attach a silencer to weapons without any penalty which makes the game even easier.

Since Ubisoft is incapable of making a real RPG, all they have done is take out normal abilities in the game (takedown, riding) and hidden them behind the worst progression system available to mankind. The only good thing about this game is the graphics and the technology which makes sense because that is what the kids like anyway.

Who likes good game design and fun, all we want is repetitive activities spread across the entire fucking map. The only good mission is one where they pay homage to Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon which was a good game because it only lasted 8 hours instead of 50 as this one does.

In short, avoid this unless you have 50 hours to waste. Buy Nioh or something.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
@Shoujoaddict look it's a new, probably also autistic friend for you to talk about video games, math, and cow worship with.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

That is fucking racist.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
You are an Indian who found this site, therefore you are either an autist, a tranny, or both. Therefore you have at least two things in common with any other Indian members. You are also almost certainly into anime.

I'm sorry if facts upset you but statistics back me up here 100%. Your playdate with Shouja will be going forward as planned, do not try to fight it. I packed juice boxes and calculators for both of you already.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Homosexual and transgender here get hanged till death as capital punishment when they are 14 so that already rules out one thing, but you are right about the other two.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
See now that's just plainly false, you guys have that whole third gender of wacky crossdressing hobos.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

They are just men dressed as girls. You will find them extorting you for money in marriages or childbirth and if you refuse then they will keep up their cringy and vulgar dance to embarrass you infront of your family. You can even sexually harass them if you are drunk enough and no one gives a shit.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
We are however trying to get that same legislation passed on the forums, so stay tuned.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

That will certainly take out all the remaining Warrior Cats kids.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
Lol, as if there are any remaining Warrior Cats.

Lol, as if there are any remaining kids.

I want it to go down on the official record though that if this thread mysteriously disappears and your account is found floating dead in the gutter holy sewer-river, it's definitely because we hate the queers and no other reason. Tell your friends!

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
You'd think that someone with such an edgy username wouldn't get offended so easily, but seems not. :)
Welcome to CYS, new person. Judging by your name, I thought you'd fit right in. Fucking namist, I know. Anyway, if it turns out you can't handle it, there's always COG. Go use that name there and see what happens. ;)

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
A name like that makes me think he'd like to kill everyone on the planet, and then himself too.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

That certainly does seem familiar..............(I wasn't offended tho, /s)

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

I haven't got a chance to play it yet, but we all know how Ubisoft has tendency for absolute fuckery.  Especially with their shitty micro-transaction parade and how Division 2 is just a very very bad remake of Division. Still way better than 76. Bethesda has crossed a line this time and they're gonna pay for it.

Anyway, you're opinions don't matter. Go back to worshipping Yogi Adityanath like a fucking cult and murdering cousins because they're relationships are "immoral."  /s

PS: Don't take these guys seriously, they're just a bunch of white trash racists fucks. Anyway, if you're one of those nationalist freaks that lurk the youtube comment section on literally anything related to India...fair warning. Don't do it here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

PPS: Oh and how could I forget, keep believing that SRK is a terrorist. 

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
Yogi Adityanath sounds like the offspring of a Lovecraftian abomination and a cartoon bear. Men who see him are driven mad and awake in an asylum clawing at their eyes and screaming about stolen picnic baskets.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Lol. You have no idea Miz. I heard there was this one guy who told him, "Akhilesh Yadav is better than you!" He...he cursed him with some terrible "black magic" and now that guy goes all around the "beautiful" villages of UP and shits everywhere, murdering anyone who isn't a hindu in cold blood! And chanting "Har har mahadev!" while doing that! Truly terrifying!

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
>shits everywhere
>Indian

Hmm, yeah this all checks out, say no more.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Shit keeps our schools safe so we like to shit everywhere.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Yogi Adityanath looks like Vin Diesel and has a tendency to rename cities. He is also part of a fascist government who plan to bring back religious bullshit that has been long dead since British Raj. Recently he was found using the death of 40 soldiers as a means to get back into the government.

Who's who?

I am subscribed to r/India and visit Resetera so you can be sure that I am a filthy congress (the Indian one), supporter.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Lol, I just posted that exact same meme on discord. I personally don't support congress, reason being that the nation has become more of an autocracy than a democracy with them winning the elections year after year. Still the "ultra nationalist" tendency of BJP is just pathetic. Heck I think that's the issue with every politician, they'll literally even murder for votes. Especially those fucking Shiv Sena fucks, who've have made it compulsory here for all legal documents to be written in marathi only...all to appease the general Marathi public. What about the others who don't know marathi? "Fuck them, they don't deserve to be in Maharashtra! Maharashtra is for Marathis only!" 

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Police, open up, I would like to see that discord like pls

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
Try the thread that's literally four down from this one and has 'official CYS Discord' in the title. (you tard)

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Actually, if you mod the game so that the woods make all visible landmarks 50 miles apart, and then make it so all the random events happen once in 5 hours instead of once every 5 minutes, it's actually a pretty stunningly accurate simulation of life in Montana. So there's certainly SOME level of quality underneath the suck if you can unbury it.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Hell, Ac Origins has real heiroglyphics on the piramid walls. The level of detail in Ubi games is insane honestly. Only if the gameplay wasn't so mundane. They have 13k employees which is like 9x more than Bethesda+Id+machine+arkane+zenimax combined and still make games a fraction of fun as them.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
I tried the caveman one and it was so boring I quit after like two hours, and I love caveman things. I have the first Far Cry which was the only good one, and then whichever one is needed to play the retro cyberpunk Far Cry which is supposed to also be good and I'll probably get around to it eventually.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

I liked the permadeath mode of Far cry primal though. It made the experience pretty challenging. 

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

The new survial mode makes Far Cry Primal probably the best Far Cry game in the series. It is still not worth playing because there is no narritive push but atleast it's average.

Far Cry Blood Dragon is the Cyberpunk one and has good humour + laser shooting dragons. You don't need 3 to play this, this is standalone.

PS- Far Cry 1 is hot trash but is still nothing compared to Far Cry 2 which is ultra edgelord furry level of trash. Far Cry 3 is decent but Far Cry 5 is literally Far Cry 3 but with better gameplay. Playing Far Cry 3 in this day and age is a good way to get an anesyrum.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago
The first Far Cry is great, what are you talking about. If it sucked it wouldn't have gotten five sequels.

Far Cry 5 sucks!

5 years ago

Yeah, sentinent AI sniping you from 2 miles with a 9mm pistol while riding a boat is the definition of fun! And don't get me started on the second half when aliens- ahahahahaha- so amazing, goty material!