Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
make a functioning pokemon game with a 6 pokemon team.good combat,level ups, and a good story,it probably be the best fanfic ever

try to do it before 2025

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago

Lol, thanks for the laughs kid.

I don’t know much about Pokemon and have no desire to really learn, so it wouldn’t be a very good story anyway.

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
its ok i just read a comment on how not to write:part 1 a:the start of the beginning.and they said only good pokemon game would have all of these things.i mean it would take a decade to do it on this site.

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago

And you only give him a year? 2025 is gonna be a good year though, I'm finally being released from high school.

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
i'm starting high shcool.as one leaves another comes

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
you'll finally be allowed on the discord and be in on jokes like pirate jelly and the new black being spicy

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago

I actually attempted this once. Made it as far as the starter Pokemon before I realized that if I actually completed the game, I would need to make like 10 variables for every single pokemon in the game, so even if I only included the original pokemon and limited it so that the player could only own one of each pokemon, I'd still end up with about 1500 variables for the pokemon alone... I gave up.

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
If you want this game then why does someone else need to write it for you? I mean are you crippled, or just retarded?

challenge for endmaster

3 months ago
let think about this mathematically me:total newbie who does not understand how to use variables or endmaster: who has about 100 top 100 stories.way more experienced than me and has infinite xp.also i'm retarted