Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

albus

16 years ago

Can I name one that should be unfeatured? Albus Potter. A cyoa is Choose Your Own Adventure. Not Choose The Same Adventure No Matter What You Choose. It's not even a CYOA. Why is it featured? Because it's long? That doesn't make it good. It's got cringe-inducingly bad lines that people say and it's not a CYOA. Multiple choices aren't suppossed to lead the same way.  Or atr least if they do, it should change the ending. (like Finals Week, for example) I'm not bashing Ipod. If it was made by anyone elkse and it got featured, i'd bve saying the same thing.

riley

albus

16 years ago

i moved this post. first, cause it didnt fit the thread, and second cause march picks the featured games. if you dont like his choices, send him an IM. also, its clear you dont like albus, the best way to get it unfeatured, is to write a better story.

nate

albus

16 years ago
I think iPod was writing a Story, not a Storygame. What I mean is, he wasn't looking for multiple links and such -- he wanted to tell the story and move you along. Sure, if you're going to add multiple links, you might as well make it a branching story. I understand where you're coming from, DV. Personally, I think Albus Potter is a good story (and series), but honestly, not worthy of featuring. STILL, I respect and accept March's decision. And sorry for the stupid post with the PM, March and DV. Out of line...

Unfeature the Albus Potter Story

16 years ago
I literally just finished playing this game.  Not bad.  I mean, its OK but I agree with Darthvader_13 and Anubis.  It really is not up to par with other featured games.  Hey -- Can anyone point me to a good star-wars story?

16 years ago
JJJ-thebanisher had one before he left and deleted all of his storygames. You should try and make one, it's an easy world to work with.

16 years ago

Yikes! Deleted? Why? How many?

I'm busy on a lord of the rings fan fiction, but hey that could be done in the future.