Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Fractured Bone Gang!

11 years ago

heyy everybody! im going to be doing a game on here on this forum! its about 5 people in a gang called the fractured bone! and you create the story by adding on stuff as you go along! i just need 5 people! (and for one... im not really into gangs but hey gotta try something new once in a while! soooo yup! to join the gang just type:

1.  your gang member name

2. your reason

3.  boy or girl?

4.(choose only one) do you want to be the co leader of the gang( he/she helps me), the vixen who is in love with someone in the gang (it dosnt matter who like i said just make it up along as you go!), the killa (he/she does a murder a couple of times it doesnt matter who or what just make it up!), the wise guy/girl (who tell us wise stuff and points us in the direction thats either good or bad to him/her), the good person( who joins in the group under peer pressure from his mean frenemy)

and thats all there is to it! soooo please do join! ill be waiting!

The Fractured Bone Gang!

11 years ago
1. The Safari Hunter
2. I joined this gang so I could make a few extra bucks while doing my favorite activity, shooting living beings.
3. boy or girl? C'mon... I'm a Man.
4. I'm the killa, the assasin, the hitman, whatever you call him.