Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New(ish?)

4 years ago

Hello everyone!

I joined a few years ago and forgot that ever happened, and lo and behold my standard user/password mold held true for this site. I've been messing around with Twine recently which brought up fond memories of reading long ass stories one here years back, so I thought I would return and check out how the editor here works again, now that I'm actually able to take the time and read up on it.

I believe when I was younger I really enjoyed Eternal and the one with an Innkeeper who was initially trying to be a dctor. I remember liking others but its impossible to say if they were from here or if they were another CYA story from elsewhere. Any good recommendations on that front?

New(ish?)

4 years ago

I don't know how easy it is to get points but I have 84 saved up just from not being here for my birthday and 3 games that were different iterations of me testing out how the editor works.

New(ish?)

4 years ago
Welcome (back)!

You should check out Rogues, it's a sort of sequel to Innkeeper, but it's gigantic and packed with epic fantasy adventures and assorted waifus.

New(ish?)

4 years ago
Welcome back you point-hoarder you! There's plenty of stories around here to keep you busy reading, if that's what you like.

New(ish?)

4 years ago

EndMaster and Mizal both have pretty good stories, and most of them are quite long as well. I think you may be able to join the CYS book club for more stories to read. I don’t have a link, though...

E: Never mind, click here to take you to week 7 of CYS book club.

New(ish?)

4 years ago

You should read Dead Man Walking.

New(ish?)

4 years ago
Yo!