WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Introduction

4 days ago

The message said to say hi.

Hi.

Introduction

4 days ago
I came here from my class, cool site. I'm going to write some stories.

Introduction

4 days ago
Great.

You're not from Maryland, are you?

Introduction

yesterday
I'm in Georgia. Why?

Introduction

yesterday
Yes I know, I checked.

Maryland is full of obnoxious retards whose teachers allowed them to spam the site unsupervised.

Introduction

17 hours ago
I'm in AP classes.

Introduction

9 hours ago
You're not special, bitch.

Introduction

4 days ago
Great, welcome to the site. I'm so glad you made it, this is a really fun place!

Introduction

4 days ago
Directing your attention, here.

Introduction

yesterday
I published my story, it's called Silver's Landing.

Introduction

yesterday
You got a number of detailed reviews, and quickly. Most authors would love to get that amount of attention, so I hope you have a good attitude about the criticism and use it to improve.

Introduction

yesterday

I left a review but just realized it says "few" instead of "first" - so that might be confusing. It's fine to have a game with a few (or even many) choices that lead to death. But try to avoid, if you can, having the first choice leading to certain death (even buffed by a choice of how you die.)

Introduction

16 hours ago
I'm using the reviews and the advice I got in messages to make a longer version of the story, when I have time.

Thanks those of you who left feedback. But whoever gave me a 1: You suck!!!

Introduction

16 hours ago
Sadly, get used to it. I'm reasonably sure there's not a single story on this site that has more than 50 ratings that doesn't have at least one one. The #1 overall story has 22 ones. No matter what you write, someone is going to hate it. Don't focus on that one!

Introduction

16 hours ago
Probably just some passing boomer.

Introduction

15 hours ago

Wasn't me. But this is why you shouldn't have your first choice lead to certain death on one path - even if you threw in another choice of how you die. Some users will give automatic 1s for that.