Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi!

3 years ago
I'm John, 25, from the Philippines. I just decided to register on a whim today since I've been lurking here unregistered since 2016. I've been going here on and off since then, but I never bothered registering because I thought I would never say anything of significance on the forum anyways.

I guess I'll just be another noob that Avery's gonna farm some points from if she's still doing the whole "challenge the newbs to a duel asap" stuff. I don't mind though. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Hi!

3 years ago

Welcome to the surface world! Must've been a lonely five years.

Hi!

3 years ago

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Hi!

3 years ago
Hello there :)

Avery is a bit more restrained with her thing now, as she holds the trophy and doesn't want to ruin the ratio.

I've been doing some of those, not yet as successful. (I've snatched the trophy from her hands for a short amount of time once)

Anyway, hope you have a pleasant experience here :)

Hi!

3 years ago
Welcome!

Well, welcome to an official state of existence anyway. I'm guessing you don't need much in the way of advice since you've been here so long, but have fun. At least you can save games and mess with settings in the site extension now that you have a profile.

@Jacoder23 is the other member I know of from the Philippines, but he seems to have entered permanent lurker mode these days.