Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Contest Extended until Feb 28!

17 years ago

Title says it all. Two reasons for this:

1) We're incredibly busy with the new business, and do NOT want to rush judging. Sure, we could try to go through everyone's work in a weekend, but I think it's best if we take our time.

2) Looks like there's a lot of storygames out there that could use some tweaking / finishing touches. Plus, a few ones  that are almost finished. Here's your chance to complete your winner =-)

Otherwise, from what I've looked at, the overall quality of what's been published is impressive; this is our third contest, and I have to say, things just keep getting better. Keep up the great work, all!

17 years ago

nice, i dont have a game in the contest. but, this will give people more time. sounds great.

nate

17 years ago
Solo shall be happy.

I might put a classic storygame together now.

17 years ago
Im happy :) thx alex!

17 years ago
Mmmm. Okay, then, I may make a classic game.

17 years ago
wow, i have really screwed myself over! I have created a story with a plot so large, that i doubt i can finish in time. I may just work on this for the hell of it, and not for the contest, but we'll see. LOL I curse at myself, had to pick a game to work on that would take forever! lol!

17 years ago
Come on Nate! Make a small game, a classic edior game... I dunno, anything! It would be nice to see something from you! :)

17 years ago

well, thanks for the request. however, as you know, im not writing right now. thats why you are working on another project remember? i bailed on you. bad nate! lol seriously, i do apologize, but i doubt ill have something. i do have a concept, but the variables and such are too much for me. id love to write something simple but awesome like Ulysses. but i doubt its going to happen.

nate

17 years ago
lol, nate, i told you already, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! lol, creating storygames are for fun! not for... hmm whats the word, not for creating, uhhh stress, i really dunno what the word is that i am looking for :p LOL but anyways, you can always ask me for help with "variables and such" :P i dont mind helping :)

17 years ago
hahaa, at the rate i am going, i think i will be finished by summertime :P

17 years ago
Yes, now I can finish my quiz!

17 years ago
I dont think quizes qualify....

17 years ago

id by very upset if a quiz won. lol

nate

17 years ago

lol nate, well, i dont think i will make this deadline...my game is too big and im too slow :P
I blame it on scripting :P lol i just HAD to choose a game that would be time consuming :P

well, good luck to everyone else!

17 years ago
Neither will I. Don't feel like making any storygames.