Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

... Okay, so this was a fun little discovery! Not sure if this is old news or if nobody has ever heard of it before, but today, while looking up Choose Your Own Adventure related stuff, I randomly stumbled upon a podcast series called "Go Your Own Way". From the looks of it, they specialize in reviewing Choose Your Own Adeventure style games... And there's quite a few Choose Your Story games scattered about in there. ^_^

They've got Avery M: Dead Man's Journal, Repression, The Adventures of Phoebe McGee, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego and a whole bunch more (though I can't be bothered to find and list them all.) Granted, they haven't actually released a new podcast in a couple of years, but I just thought it was a cool find.

Anyway, here's a podcast of them reading EndMaster's Love SICK... Got to love the guy's stoic, monotone voice as he talks about nipple belts. ^_^

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

Old news actually. I was one of the few keeping up on it and linking to their podcasts whenever they did one of my stories. If I dig around I can probably find the original thread and I also posted the links in my short story thread.

They did Love SICK, TRASH, Repression and a three part episode with Ground Zero.

I spoke with those three folks that ran the podcast over PMs, forum posts and their comment section a few times, they were fairly cool. I though Jen was the funniest of the readers.

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

Awh, shame. I did try to look it up in the forums to see if it had already been mentioned, but for some reason the search engine never works for me. It just says, "Query Timeout Expired" ... I should go bitch about that in Bugs and Problems. >.<

Either way, I'm currently listening to their playthrough of Tower of Riddles and enjoying the retarded answers they're coming up with. ^_^

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

Just got to the best line ever, where they were like,

"Who the hell is this author who expects you to be able to speak Italian and know all these bible verses off the top of your head?"

"It's the Pope!" ^_^

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago

Awh! They never solved it! I guess they're all still stuck in the tower to this day. :(

Go Your Own Way Podcasts

4 years ago
I listened to the Live SICK one once.