Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Get your storygame edited or play-tested

9 years ago

This is the place to post if you want to get your storygame edited or play-tested. Please post here with:

- a link to your storygame.
- a brief description of what your storygame is about. (optional, but helpul)
- a brief description of what exactly you want other people to do. Do you want people to only go over your spelling, punctuation and grammar? Do you want help with everything from the aforementioned above, going over writing style, testing game mechanics, checking for inconsistencies in continuity, giving you feedback on whether they enjoyed the game? Just be clear what you want.
- the form of feedback you'd like, whether it's PMs or a reply to your post.

There's bound to be somebody willing to edit or play-test your game. Please also note that there's a thread where you can view 'editor profiles' of people who are willing to edit storygames.

For those of you willing to help with editing and play-testing, remember that you can watch this thread for replies.

9 years ago

Alright, so I am going to need a few editors.  I am making a game called "Traitorous" and I would like, about two or three editors for NOW.  The reason I want multiple editors, is that I don't want to ruin the game experience of the editor by having them edit EVERYTHING.  If they do that, it would take a long time to edit, and they would know everything that happened in the game.

So if you want to be an editor, PM me.  Sometimes, I will PM you, to help.  If you accept, I will only ask you to edit one chapter. 

Thanks!

(Don't worry.  I'll give credit to you.)

More details in PM.

9 years ago
Be sure to contact the other editors. Link to their thread is in the OP.