WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Message

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

I chose the prompt Frontier Contest throwback.

"A primary focus of the plot and or setting should involve exploring and or surviving the untamed wilderness be it Earth, a fantasy world, or some planet in a space opera. There's a lot of wiggle room here for different genres and ways to take this concept"

So far I have the base character and the potential for a partner or to go solo. I also have a rough idea of the planet and the dangers that roam or grow within.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago
Any progress?

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

Only a base design and the potential dangers within the wilderness, which I made kinda like the Amazon Rainforest. I haven't got as much done as I would like with finals going on but once I am finished with them wed. I should be able to pick up realitively quickly and finish within time. Also I think I am going to add Chris's favorite animal in, which will be a pouty animal. Just because he kicked me from the discord, lol.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

Also I know I keep using the word base, but I just mean a better foundation for each part of the story.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

I'll give another update Friday or Saturday night.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

Alright so now the reader is beginning his trek through the forest and trying to search for someone. I have a couple scenarios for the reader to try and pass or you know die, but anyway. The story is getting there, slowly but surely.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago

Well I have many death choices, and am on the fourth different type of scenario I think. I lost count which I don't know if that is a bad thing or a good thing.

DeadKin Year end Contest

one month ago
I was wondering about this one, glad you're still working on it.