What Exactly is a ChooseYourStory.Com Story?
What is a My Adventure Game?
A MAG (the short nickname for a My Adventure Game) is a text-based game. The funny thing is, a game uses the same text this document is using. But, I’ll get to the point. A game is a bunch of reading and choosing links. If you think that is just simple, I think you should read more…
In reality, these games follow the “Choose-Your-Own-Adventure” process of choosing your destiny. Here are some good suggestions of our versions:
- In one game, your actions will determine how long you can live in a college dorm (made like a dungeon)
- In another, what you do will make you into what you will be in the future
- In a third, you choose a character, and advance around a world
- A forth one involves just acting normal until the AB-normal appears
- Finally, another game is made in which you go onward in a linear faction
The fifth bullet is the most made game type. It is a rookie game, in which there are 2 links: one to advance, and one to end the game. Here are some successful MAG games:
- September the 14th- A nine-part series involving the elimination of two evil beings. Includes a spin-off series (The “What REALLY Goes On In…” series) & mass fan lore
- The Wal-Mart Game- A game involving a trip to Wal-Mart. The first game ever to need a walkthrough
- Magus: Betrayal- The first complex game. You pick a type, and move onward
- Locked Out!- A movie-type game
- Vengeance- A powerful game of revenge
- Riddle of the Sasquach- An interesting game involving the rescue of a child and the discovery of ’s Ape
- Mattias, The Cave, and Cryptode- Three landmark games. The first was given mass reviews, the second is known for its mass additions, and the third is one that will be the ultimate game ever made
All games are text based, being they are only text based. Before you get started on a MAG, look at these first.