ATC 2 (in production)

A modern storygame by magcos

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level3/8

"Must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Tags

No tags

ATC 2 NEWS:

02/09/2012 - Today we wrapped up shooting Chapter 1 of "Answer The Call 2". Now the crew will be moving location to Austin, Texas where Chapter 2 will resume. An outline of the script has been released to Mr. Doodled and Ms. Zikara as they are both in the process of adding their own unique, artistic touches. The script includes various puzzles embedded into the storyline. Insiders revealed the first puzzle scene will involve an elevator and the stairs of a hotel. The player will need to figure out which floor the bomber is on by following him in the shadows. Shooting of that scene is set to begin next week.

02/06/2012 - We are very excited to announce that Zikara has agreed to come on board as the  "technical director" for  "Answer The Call 2". The storygame will be sure to feature her signature scripting techniques; such as the "variable item scripting" code with its expandable and collapsible item buttons!

02/04/2012 - Mr. Doodled has agreed to join the team as "editor-in-chief" of our storygame. With Mr. D holding the reigns, you’ll be sure to enjoy a pristinely punctuated production with gorgeous and gratifying grammar!

 

***

Preview it here: http://chooseyourstory.com/Story/ATC_2_(in_production).aspx
- Note: because it's still "in the making", play-testers of the preview may get stuck on various pages -

Player Comments

Show All Comments