Incident at the Wizard School

A fantasy storygame by oldmankatan

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

RPG

The Ilacean Academy is nestled deep within the elven Empire of Avloneri. Students pass their day in study and training, far from the wars to the west. Sages remark that it was this sense of security that let the incident get so far out of hand...

You are a student at the academy, having studied for many years, you a competent magic user. During the beginning of the tragedy, staying alive is paramount. As the incident progresses, the courageous and resourceful can save their elven brethren and find ways to stave off the worst of the disaster!

This is a serious fiction containing violence and death, other potentially offensive subject matter has intentionally been minimized or eliminated. Players of tabletop RPGs will find familiar elements as I've been a gamemaster for many years and many games and enjoy applying the same storytelling methods to other media.

Magic is used throughout, and having the right spell at the right time can solve many problems. By using spell components (little bags that are items in your inventory) like any other item, it will cast the spell. Pages where a spell would be useful will note "Useable Spells:" just above the links to other pages. The bags of spell components that you pick up may have more than one use worth of material, allowing you to use the spell multiple times before it is consumed.

Player Comments

Show All Comments