Blast from the Future

Player Rating3.03/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 60 ratings since 05/10/2017
played 117 times (finished 13)

"trek through the forest"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

You're a normal kid at a normal school... But when a strange man shows up telling you you're the only one who can save the future, a few changes will take place.

Um... was there a sensible plot here? The way that the science fiction part of it was very rigidly incorporated. Some of the paragraphs would be better broken up, and the plot could've been longer. I didn't see the actually PURPOSE of the story. There weren't many details, and it seemed a lot like, "Noun verb object; noun verb object," to me. It felt kind of stale, not engrossing, and no effort seemed to be put into it.

This storygame needs some working on.
-- Crescentstar on 10/25/2016 3:29:33 PM with a score of 0
Very short. I'd change the items once combined into one instead of leaving them in pieces in your inventory. A few spelling errors. It's not too bad for a second attempt I can tell you put some time into it. I'd work on making the branches of you story go longer as this one felt like it ended very abruptly.
-- BigRonn77 on 10/24/2016 11:46:32 AM with a score of 0
This is a good story but this story is a bit messed up!

The plot maybe understood but the whole story mixed, like you need to put items, you don't need pages to do that, after you use the item you can create the sword...

There's some errors and copied words in same sentence that aren't edited...

And I just say before, what's the main plot on the story? (Save the world or win the costume competition?)

You could improve the next stories if you correct this mistakes.

Final rating: 4/8
-- TheGamerKing777 on 11/15/2017 2:56:47 PM with a score of 0
Cool game, short but pretty good plot.
-- bruh on 10/10/2017 6:11:24 PM with a score of 0
Meh. There's not much to it. 3/8.
-- crazygurl on 7/1/2017 8:40:02 PM with a score of 0
I rated 5.
-- Missle0945 on 5/4/2017 7:33:16 PM with a score of 0
The game let me pretend I had all the items to proceed. I hadn't picked up any of them, I just told the game that I had all of them and it believed me. This is a gullible game.
-- Saika on 3/29/2017 4:39:30 AM with a score of 0
This was an OK story..... It would of been better if you had a picture for the stick.......and instead of saying you would make more story-games in the future....you should have something else less related to the topic. overall,9/10. I really enjoyed your writing. ( btw, if anyone cares, I got the nice ending)
-- Galaxy on 2/25/2017 7:26:06 PM with a score of 0
I got the evil ending! Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackle! (Eehe he he he he he he)
-- Tarbo134 on 10/28/2016 12:00:16 AM with a score of 0