Player Comments on Clover Seven: Ace Attorney - Episode 1: Turnabout Museum!

This storygame was rather fun. It did quite a decent job in emulating the cases that are present in the Phoenix Wright series, so it gets points there. I only wish that the trial could've been just a tad tougher but I suppose it offered enough of a challenge for anyone that's either familiar or not with the actual series :)

While this was decent, there was some mistakes with grammar that would somewhat ruin the flow of the story for me at times, but it didn't ruin my enjoyment on a large scale. I found the use of items to be done well enough, but I couldn't help but feel that this game had the potential to be much more. In terms of story and choices, because the case ended when I really was beginning to get into it.

Ah, but still, this storygame did enough things well for me to find it quite fun.
-- TharaApples on 11/10/2016 8:38:27 PM with a score of 0
Says misspelled words fixed, but there are so many. Very challenging. Best hour ever spent.
-- clc on 7/29/2019 10:23:32 PM with a score of 0
sort of hard at first but I sorta winged it and it worked
-- WingsofWinter on 5/15/2019 2:37:15 AM with a score of 0
I think this was really well done! I personally am a fan of ace attorney and can't wait to see what you do for when you investigate to find clues!
-- TheShifter on 5/9/2019 10:18:35 AM with a score of 0
A good time. Much more game than story, though that's not a problem. Even better if the reader played the appropriate Ace Attorney music at the correct times.
-- FruityGum on 5/5/2019 7:57:31 PM with a score of 0
I'm not a very good lawyer, apparently. It took me about a minute to lose all of my health, yet I didn't get a game over(guilty) scenario. So I abused the 0 health bug until I found the right combo to move on. And I spotted some spelling errors as well as grammar errors, such as Icicles. That's misspelled countless times. But other than that I had fun. I think I'll give the sequel a shot.
-- TarlaChan on 3/24/2019 6:04:13 PM with a score of 0
This game was extremely hard for me to figure out how to play. I knew what the murder weapon was and who did it a long time before I figured out how to show it on the game. I am unable to highlight on my phone so can you email me the code so I can play your next game?
-- Faervel on 2/14/2019 7:35:05 PM with a score of 0
I won with 0 HP (Which is a bug) XD
-- Guest on 11/17/2018 10:24:57 AM with a score of 0

This one was pretty good but it needed a lot of work. There were too many typos and felt very rushed. Not to mention it is very short; I beat it in like 10 - 15 minutes. It was good though so I suggest if you have around 10 minutes to spare, check it out.
-- Dynamism on 9/29/2015 1:50:30 PM with a score of 0
Was the code... Actually important? I never needed to put in a code during the story. Also, was the code even there? Sorry I use a tablet so a lot of times I can't finish story games that involve highlighting things. But the code was never used. Unless it's in a sequel? ... Wow I feel so dumb right now.
-- MidnightPhoenix on 8/30/2015 7:54:07 PM with a score of 0
Awesome game! I love Phoenix Wright and this really brings it back. Good work!
-- TheSophia on 8/1/2014 4:11:44 PM with a score of 0
Mind blowing.
-- wriju on 5/11/2014 2:31:00 AM with a score of 0
I really enjoyed this. I have a bit of a weakness for law / detective dramas and I'm fond of the Phoenix Wright games. It was short and a little obvious to any real fan of detective stories, but it was made well and fun. Good job.
-- Kiel_Farren on 5/4/2014 5:18:28 AM with a score of 0
Not bad :)
-- BerkaZerka on 1/29/2012 5:18:26 PM with a score of 0
LOL! I seriously never would have guessed that password... I though something like SEVEN or PARTY would do it... I feel so stupid...
-- bucket on 9/29/2011 2:46:24 PM with a score of 0
I finally beat it! I would make a terrible lawyer. Gonna have to play this one again to get the password. This phone sucks and cannot highlight.

P.S. Thanks ChaiHai!
-- bucket on 9/29/2011 7:14:20 AM with a score of 0
hahaha, i liked it. made me think. I chose the wrong answers just for laughs XD THE MURDER WEAPON IS IN THE DEFANDANTS HANDS!!! judge- .... isn't that what you're trying to NOT prove?? clover- oh...yeah... XD btw, thats a really easy code XDoh well, on to part 2^_^
-- ChaiHai on 9/27/2011 6:50:41 PM with a score of 0
Free I'm mad I on my iPod and can't hilight the code:/
-- Bob on 6/28/2011 9:29:23 PM with a score of 0
This game me me realise I'd fail at being a lawyer.
-- TehCheezGangsta on 6/13/2011 12:29:15 AM with a score of 0
Good story idea.
-- hummingbird3 on 4/4/2010 11:56:19 PM with a score of 0
That was pretty cool. Shorter than I thought it would be... I guess it thought the length was long cause of all the links present. Still, it was an interesting case.

By the way the password for the second case is... nah! I'm not telling. Why would you want to skip the first case? Just play it if you haven't already. Thumbs up.
-- Leon101 on 11/25/2009 3:15:38 AM with a score of 0
Great job on the game, SilverMan. Sorry for the previous PM I sent you before beating the game. You've a good feel for courtrooms and the like. Keep up the good work. On to Episode 2!
-- Poet on 6/3/2009 7:55:54 AM with a score of 0
I like the ambition and what it could have been. Too many spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes that take away from its atmosphere of legal precision. Also the password doesn't work in Clover Seven 2 for me for some reason.
-- urnam0 on 5/4/2009 2:22:51 AM with a score of 0
I FINNALY figured it out! it took me forever though! it was OK
-- realprety on 7/25/2008 11:27:29 PM with a score of 0
A nice puzzle, but could have had more options... It seemed far too linear
-- Rommel on 4/24/2008 4:14:21 AM with a score of 0
Not bad, You have a good feel for the phoenix wright games, All the way down to the dramatic finger pointing, and OBJECTIONS! My suggestions are, try to make your chraters a bit more different, since, clover is basically Phoenix, Steve is basically Edgeworth, and ed is basically Maya, but then again its just the first game, you have time to devolp them, good job look forward to the next installment.
-- firestorm78 on 2/8/2008 4:58:55 PM with a score of 0
Aside from the spelling mistakes, this game was well thought out (yeah, even if you did steal it from another game).

Although in a real trial, there's no way the court would just believe a random idea like the ending, but the guy confessed so that's okay.

Nice game.
-- Miccy2000 on 1/19/2008 5:20:14 AM with a score of 0
finally got it. other than the spelling, my biggest suggestion would be to add more places to object and be right. this was pretty simplified. you could make a much larger story based on actual court proceedings.
-- Fleshnblood_78 on 1/11/2008 11:13:35 AM with a score of 0
Good Golly, I loved this. Thank you. I loved the grammar in the first page but after that it fell apart. Proofread or spellcheck better, but overall great style and a great game. 6/8
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 1/11/2008 1:52:10 AM with a score of 0