how old are you quiz

Player Rating3.38/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 58 ratings since
played times (finished )

"no possible way to lose"

"Make sure not to blink"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Tags

This breif quiz, will tell if you are old enough to play the game that are intended for Choose Your Own Adventures over the age of 17.

I played it.. I think it's okay, but most questions aren't that good. I got the Brady Bunch one right.. strange that. I'm thirteen and the only one I had to cheat on was that show with the host. Never heard of it.
-- October on 10/1/2006 2:15:46 AM with a score of 0
You're making me feel old. I better have gotten 100%, but the McDonald's question seems a bit subjective. Heheheh. Lemme ask you this? Remember the PC game Leisure Suit Larry I? They had a test like this every time you booted the game, and you had to pass to be able to play. lol.
-- madglee on 7/17/2006 11:05:02 PM with a score of 0
i like this quiz simply cause its nostalgic lol but its definately dated. it needs a face lift.
-- nate on 7/6/2006 4:00:02 PM with a score of 0
Weird, but fun!
-- GodsSlayer on 6/18/2006 3:29:45 AM with a score of 0
Well, it's not very accurate, but what user-made online quiz is?
-- somerandomperson on 5/15/2006 7:57:26 PM with a score of 0
this game sucks i no im 11 the chicen nugget questen did not make sence
-- emory$$ on 4/10/2006 5:03:21 PM with a score of 0
I thought the chicken nuggetts question sucked. The correct answer to that one worked as much as the other answers. You should have a question relating to Debbi Gibson or Milli Vanilli
-- Kidnarc on 1/18/2006 1:24:19 AM with a score of 0
I admit I cheated. But I don't come from America, and don't care about the names of your presidents, or any politician in Australia either. If you think that means I am not 'mature' enough, I'd just like to point out that most of the R rated movies in the US are rated M over here, the equivelent to your PG-13, so there!
-- Miccy2000 on 1/12/2006 7:44:09 PM with a score of 0
I WAS A KID AND I CHETED ON THE SECOND ON AND UP
-- on 1/2/2006 6:43:35 AM with a score of 0
There was no way to lose. If you clicked on the wronge anwser you had to go back anyways. so I am not a cheater I was just stuck in your game.
-- laffytaffykitty on 12/25/2005 9:18:19 PM with a score of 0