Player Comments on Purchase or Pirate?

This was quite quirky and humorous in all honesty. I honestly didn't know there were so many potential ways to acquire music, so this was definitely quite a learning experience too.

My only real nitpick is that I think that more could've been added to this storygame, like maybe even meeting the artist herself? Just small little things like that could've made this a bit more fun to play, but it wasn't like the writing wasn't serviceable by any means. It was and this was certainly good for some laughs and learning some things about the internet.
-- TharaApples on 11/16/2016 11:01:22 PM with a score of 1
Hi this is cool hi
-- Me on 1/10/2018 3:10:08 PM with a score of 1
Grammar etc. was fine but a bit more actual story would have been appreciated.

Was 'visit a record store' really a thing people were still doing in 2012? This also really overstates the difficulty and 'risk' of just downloading a song IMO. It may have been better to focus on the more legitimate reasons not to do it. (out of respect for an artist and other fans, how widespread piracy hurts the economy, etc.)
-- mizal on 11/29/2017 4:02:57 PM with a score of 1
Heh, this book was very fun. Loved how you wrote it, and the format was amazing. You didn't disappoint me at all. This is one of my favorite games now! XD
-- DiniTheWizard on 11/20/2017 5:06:49 PM with a score of 1
Well I've learned more about pirating music. What an educational CYOS.
-- Lallafa on 11/14/2017 11:15:11 AM with a score of 1
I'd like to thank this author for inspiring me to illegally download more music than ever before.
-- Saika on 7/31/2017 10:25:26 AM with a score of 1
I didn't like this. At all.
-- Mage on 12/15/2016 7:43:20 AM with a score of 1
What can I say? At least it's educational... there is some nice humor too. I think I took the path of least resistance and played it safe so there wasn't much of a threat in my read through.
-- BigRonn77 on 11/17/2016 10:00:29 AM with a score of 1
The switch-up between humor and technicality was...uh...interesting, I suppose. I don't understand anything about those web things, but the humor part was pretty good.
-- HolyFrax on 6/23/2014 3:33:53 PM with a score of 1
Never listened to Taylor Swift (always thought it was a guy haha) but it was an amusing game overall. 4/8
-- Tanstaafl on 10/6/2013 11:25:33 PM with a score of 1
I think you should take away the end game option at the start of the game.
-- HaruhiSuzumiya on 7/23/2013 4:05:01 AM with a score of 1
Taylor Swift is my fave singer. i found it kinda hilarious to put in Taylur Swaft and replacing Red with Yellow. LOL
-- toni on 3/10/2013 10:50:52 PM with a score of 1
Interesting idea, though I admit I mostly skimmed over a lot of the technical information. All the "technical difficulties" were kinda annoying though.
-- Mynoris on 2/20/2013 2:00:47 AM with a score of 1
Most pointless page in the history if CYOA games: "How to Play."
-- Loon on 1/4/2013 3:39:19 PM with a score of 1
What a strange little story. Wasn't bad, just... strange. Got to say, since it was such a short story, it really surprised me that it took so many people to make it.
-- Briar_Rose on 12/18/2012 5:36:36 AM with a score of 1
If you like it enough to pirate, but not enought to buy it. I am pretty sure you wouldn't pay for it even if it wasn't available for free. "piracy" is a little more complicated than download and upload for free. I like the effort though.
-- alienalpha on 12/15/2012 10:37:43 PM with a score of 1
Given that this was homework, I thought giving it the rating "Slightly more fun than homework" fit quite well.

It wasn't bad. Wasn't much of a story, but it was informative, which earned it a few points.
-- Killa_Robot on 12/14/2012 5:42:05 AM with a score of 1
I liked the setup of this game - where you can play through the game as many times as possible and have the chance to end the game whenever - a lot, you should stick with it :)
-- ThisisBo on 12/13/2012 9:34:12 PM with a score of 1
Well, its quite interesting and I learned some stuff about the internet. Rather well written.
-- Xt1000305 on 12/13/2012 4:23:30 AM with a score of 1
What BZ said.
-- CovElite on 12/10/2012 3:36:50 PM with a score of 1
What weird subject matter.

That said, you made good use of links and returns and the writing wasn't bad. Do something like this with an actual story and you might have something worth higher ratings :)
-- BerkaZerka on 12/10/2012 11:59:56 AM with a score of 1