Riddle of the Sasquatch

Player Rating4.43/8

"#312 overall, #19 for 2001"
based on 111 ratings since 12/14/2004
played 2,582 times (finished 116)

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.
As a student on a road trip with your friends you drive up to North West U.S. In Washington. You make a stop at the Tulalips Nation in Marysville. It appears a Skagit family crisis has the whole Tulalip nation worried.

The image on this page, Sasquatch: America's Great Ape, is copyrighted material which is being used with permission from the author. Please support Paul Smith's work at http://home.attbi.com/~paul.smith7/Index.htm

Interesting! I like that legend, and the way you put it together. The punctuation and spelling could be a bit better, but the errors don't get in the way. There could have been a bit more choices, but I like the somewhat branching story. Also, I like the "curiousity killed the cat" bit, postulating all sorts of bizarre ideas. Hehehe. Good job.
-- madglee on 9/13/2006 10:15:23 AM with a score of 2004
This game combines a mastery of bigfoot knowledge skillfully set in a entertaining, yet educational adventure that is easy for even newcomers to the bigfoot experience. Two very large feet up.
-- Pat Roach on 11/29/2002 1:13:06 AM with a score of 2004
AWESOME! This game rocks and comes highly recommended. You've really outdone yourself! Entertaining, Educational, and actually kinda spooked me out at the end - definately a sign of a well made game.
-- march5th00 on 11/18/2002 11:54:13 AM with a score of 1005
This game was fun to play.
-- Faervel on 5/3/2018 6:03:23 PM with a score of 2003
I really enjoyed the graphics and the story. It needs more intrigue and more choices to create adventure. It doesn't tell us any real details about the child's previous whereabouts, who took him, etc. The punctuation errors made reading a bit off. I felt the punctuation snapped me out of he story. Thank u for the enjoyable read. :)
-- Quorrah on 1/11/2017 4:37:06 PM with a score of 2003
Decent story only a few spelling or grammar errors.
-- BigRonn77 on 11/30/2016 11:58:10 AM with a score of 2003
Um.. I was abducted by aliens.
-- Beardon87 on 10/15/2014 5:04:35 PM with a score of 1004
Bland!
-- ArrowzworrA on 7/12/2013 7:52:58 PM with a score of 1004
great game
-- EragonMax490 on 2/22/2013 3:02:19 PM with a score of 2003
got the child, then backed up to see what happened if I ran past.
Wait...where'd the game go?
-- MagmaArmor0 on 2/20/2013 11:08:33 PM with a score of 1005