Sora (Chapter 1)

A fantasy storygame by esmeefallen

Player Rating3.41/8

"#643 overall, #60 for 2013"
Based on 75 ratings since 09/25/2013
Played 1,126 times (finished 78)

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length3/8

"A nice jog down the driveway"

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Swept away in the first chapter of the book of Sora, where you make your own choices and choose your own romances.

You get to choose who to trust and who to be friends with.

You are one of the last 10 Guardians, ordered to protect Time and the world before you.

You will embark on a quest to find your missing best friend only to find out an awful dark secret that involve most of your choice.

This is a fantasy paranormal romance RPG be wary on who you romance. You have 4 choices. 2 guys and 2 girls. One of the girls are Bisexual.

Summary: (Your Name) (Last Name) always wanted a normal life, but that changed when one day her best friend Nathan went missing suddenly, Confused, you came upon a terrible secret.

 

This is the first chapter of the series.

This RPG intents for girls, but guys are welcome.

LOVE INTERESTS:

ALEXANDER: The Newly approved Keeper of Time. He can be somewhat cold and aloof when he wants too. He has a trouble past. One that even (Your Name) can hope to understand. He's the one who calling the main character. If the correct choice is made the main character can romance him, but otherwise he will stay as a friend who has a small crush on the main character.

NATHAN:  The second Guardian of Time, his power is mainly wind. Sora. The main character have a chance to romance the character but it would be somewhat hard. Nathan is the main character best friend from childhood. He's easy going and well loved. He almost takes nothing seriously till later on in the game.

Bridget: The Third Guardian of Time, her power involves fire. She has a very short temper at almost everything and extremely bitter since her parents recent deaths. She's Bisexual could be romanced.

Melissa: The Fourth Guardian of Time,  her power involves water and ice. She's a nice friendly girl and very understanding. She's best friend or (rival) to the main character.

Player Comments

view more...
Crescentstar on 12/3/2016 10:36:58 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Sethaniel on 4/11/2015 10:37:43 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Quorrah on 1/17/2017 6:59:41 PM with a score of 0
view more...
ponistiti on 4/7/2016 3:03:15 PM with a score of 0
view more...
CurseOfTime on 1/28/2016 4:08:49 PM with a score of 0
view more...
— Supergirlpower on 4/10/2015 9:24:58 PM with a score of 0
view more...
bookmonkey on 5/17/2014 1:39:54 PM with a score of 0
view more...
golden45 on 9/29/2013 1:04:41 PM with a score of 0
view more...
ck23838 on 9/25/2013 8:14:08 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments