The Fox and The Fawn

Player Rating5.88/8

"#126 overall, #16 for 2015"
based on 138 ratings since 09/23/2015
played 2,648 times (finished 180)

"trek through the forest"

"It keeps going and going"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Which path will you take...

Will you follow the fox or the fawn?

Awesome Storyline & Plot (it really showed that ye put a lot of time, effort, & imagination into it). The story was so addicting that it made me want to keep reading (I chose the Fox Clan).

The bad parts of it though is that ye misspelled many words & some words had letters missing from them so a reader could understand what the word was meant to be, but shouldn't have to need to do that. I did not see any noticeable problems with grammar.

I rated it a 7 out of 8 (Mostly because of the story/plot & the informative background & descriptions. Though ye lost a point because of the many spelling errors).

Overall, it's a great work & I wouldn't be surprised if ye soon became a featured writer on here. Keep up the great work!
-- bearclaw01234 on 9/28/2015 5:35:48 PM
This was terrific.

As a story this was well-written, creative and detailed and as a game there were enough path branches and puzzles to interest and test the reader. The relationships were well-handled and the ending perfectly suited the reader's choices, all these little things adding up to a terrific story.

Animal Fiction has become a much-maligned genre on this site so it's good to have an example of how it can produce an excellent story-game in the hands of a talented author. 8/8.
-- Will11 on 9/23/2015 10:10:24 PM
I only played one of the paths, but from what I've seen it is a very good story. There were very few grammatical errors (maybe two or three in the path I took) and the story itself was great. I like how you gave us a second chance to not go back through the hole as I have a very sensitive mouse which tends to screw up clicking things. This story has received the Phoenix stamp of approval. Good job.
-- MidnightPhoenix on 9/23/2015 6:28:45 PM
It has a very interesting premise and I enjoyed it a lot. The training in the fawn clan seemed a bit cliche/stereotypical, but honestly I loved the trial/journey and the message at the end of the tunnel!
-- Lusa on 2/6/2019 6:01:09 PM
This was an amazing story. In fact, I spent the time to complete every path for both factions.

The only issues I came across were a few typos, but nothing serious.
-- Ficsean_Chef on 12/22/2018 6:26:53 PM
I liked it
-- lilkitty on 10/10/2018 6:03:40 PM
so romantic
-- LadyValentine on 5/21/2018 8:54:00 AM
so romantic
-- PrincessStarlight on 5/20/2018 2:28:44 PM
I believe I played this game a year or 2 ago as a member of the Fawn clan. I decided to try out the fox clan this time. The “right” options are way too obvious, and the pacing is way too fast.
-- Victim on 5/19/2018 9:57:25 PM