Player Comments on War of Brothers

Wow, this was certainly something.

I must say that the biggest recurring problem in this game is the grammar, no offense but some parts were barely legible. Also, there was an abundance of links that went absolutely nowhere when clicked, and some of the scenes just literally made no sense. Characters had no names, army ranks, or barely any personalities at that.

Honestly, there's just so many flaws here. Flaws that outweigh the little positives that may be in this story. I'm not saying that this is a terrible game, but it's not the most pleasant reading experience that I've had on this site. But I do see that there's potential in this and that's what makes it frustrating when all is said and done.

This is something that I would like to enjoy, but as it now I can't really say with honesty that I immensely enjoyed this game.
-- TharaApples on 3/19/2017 12:06:31 AM with a score of 100
The story was good, but the poor grammar and misuse of words (shocking people's hands instead of shaking them for example) made me stop for a moment to work out what it was trying to say, a fair few times. As Sethaniel said, it could be immensely improved by correcting such mistakes. However, I liked it, and I've seen far, far worse than this before. I'll play the sequel when it comes out.
-- tsmpaul on 6/25/2007 6:08:58 PM with a score of 88
Nice storyline to this story. A little confusing that you have links saying "shoot him" but those don't work, one has to use the gun item to actually shoot. This game would be *immensely* improved by spell-check and grammar checking. There are characters and plot here, but they don't come through as clearly as they could because of the confusing writing style. "You hand-shock everyone on the army" -- sounds like I have a joybuzzer. . .
-- Sethaniel on 6/24/2007 8:47:09 PM with a score of 108
good game but it need's to be longer and you need more tools and weapons and a reason to use them differently.
-- thestoryman22 on 3/22/2017 1:04:04 AM with a score of 93
Prrrty gooood
-- CephalopodsRus on 2/19/2017 3:53:35 PM with a score of 108
well first you need to work on your grammar dude, it kinda sucks to read it, i got headache because of your grammar wew
-- deadshot117 on 11/7/2016 4:51:09 PM with a score of 93
It was short and the grammar was terrible.
-- LedinFX on 8/12/2015 10:04:13 AM with a score of 78
Gah! Crap! I'm a vet and this was appalling! Do some research on the united states army. Boss, army man. Actually try to write a story. Use names, ranks and some sense of how a war is like. If I want to enjoy something that isant an army story based on the army, I'll go watch Delta farce. Put more effort into this and it could of been great and edgy.
-- sapper0 on 7/11/2013 11:37:35 AM with a score of 10
it just sucked
-- zackman634 on 5/13/2012 2:17:44 AM with a score of 145
I like how you set it up, and besides a few spelling and grammatical errors, it was a decent game.
-- ThisisBo on 4/4/2012 10:03:29 PM with a score of 108
make a sequel
-- betaband on 3/1/2012 10:17:30 PM with a score of 128
246. . . 8?
-- NeverMind on 2/28/2012 8:04:40 PM with a score of 108
that was ok but some links didn't work
-- GhostMan on 5/1/2011 1:02:30 AM with a score of 110
niiiicee
-- Stronglime on 11/8/2009 5:58:55 AM with a score of 83
246
-- checker444 on 4/11/2009 9:21:03 AM with a score of 113
I see your games are very similar to one another..
-- GodsSlayer on 11/17/2007 7:51:50 AM with a score of 131
Good story. Um... yeah.
-- Anubis on 7/9/2007 8:19:55 PM with a score of 151
Sometimes it doesn't let you click a link. And wasn't the War of Brothers the Civil War?
-- primates on 7/7/2007 11:19:18 PM with a score of 140
Well, some stuff is fixed and other stuff isn't. I can see you made a nice effort with the variables and stuff. :)
-- madglee on 7/4/2007 2:45:26 PM with a score of 123
The army man who was Mike in a different costume? I don't get it.
-- KittenBlue on 6/28/2007 5:10:42 PM with a score of 116
Hey Simpsons. Per our msging talk, when you do that, you have to change the link so it doesn't confuse the reader. See Sethaniel's comment. And on some pages, you can't have it say things like "Move in a foot," when really the Use item will do that. Feel free to post on the Advanced Editor Forum for help - everyone will be glad to do so. An interesting game, but too many spelling/grammatical errors. Try just revising this one and see how it comes out! :)
-- madglee on 6/27/2007 8:43:43 AM with a score of 146
Meh, bad. Or if not bad, painstaikingly below average.
And what the hell are: Bonachuras? I think you mean binoculars? Yeah... That barely even rhymes. As for the story, its pretty good. But its horribly excecuted and super linear. How many endings were there? 1? 2? Exactly. This isnt horrible but it could be alot better. Just my honest opinion.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 6/24/2007 11:11:20 PM with a score of 113
A lot funner than I expected, although I didn't see any ranks or any use for the experience points in the storygame. Maybe some better spelling, but otherwise well done.
-- October on 6/24/2007 9:52:32 PM with a score of 95