Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Through Time: an Olivia's story arc question.

9 years ago

So, so far, on this story, I've gotten Ian, Allison, and Tina's good endings (and thus completed their story arcs), and I'm completely bewildered on what path is required to get Olivia's good ending. I've tried basically everything I can think of to get it. Haven't done the True ending, yet, since I'm heeding the advice of the story description. Any help, Killa?

(Also, may I say, so far the game is exceptional. I'll reserve judgment on it as a whole, until I finish all the story arcs.)

9 years ago

Ha ha, that was my first route (aiming for my second now). 

Hmm... I screwed up in the Brent scene. Gotta apologize after standing your ground. 

9 years ago

A tip for the Olivia ending, at the beginning where you have to choose which classroom you go into, you have to go into the wrong classroom cheeky

9 years ago

Yeah, I figured that out myself.  Still, finding Olivia's ending was a bit more difficult than Tina and Allison's Good End.  I wish you the best of luck on finding Ian's Good End... that was a headscratcher.

I definitely liked "Through Time" though.  Just wish it were longer so I could play more of it :D