Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi, Anyone Daring Enough To Click This Link!

9 years ago

Hi, everyone,

I'm Cloudeh, a friendly n00b who made it's first storygame, The Last Teenager. Why not check it out?

9 years ago

I don't know... you referred to yourself as an 'it.'

Just kidding!  I'll definitely check it out!

9 years ago

Thanks! I just don't always like people knowing my gender...but it's obvious really. Don't expect much, it's a n00b game through and through. :p

9 years ago

Okay.  I played it.  You can check out my input on the comments section of your game.

It was pretty fun, got to admit!

9 years ago

Thanks! Yep, I checked and then played + rated your storygame. I did 7, cus though it's a good story, it's not really my cup of tea, so to speak. :)

9 years ago

Just reading this, going to check out both your games but your comment caught my attention.

You said the game was good but not your cup of tea, then said you rated it a 7. A 7 means amongst the best games on the sight just one step down from the best possible rating of an 8 which should be reserved for you top 3 or so games. If on the other hand you really think the game is one of the best on the site that's great

Don't take that the wrong way I think it's great people are reading and writing new games but we try and keep the ratings accurate for everyone.

9 years ago
Hi, sorry I couldn't get back, I've been busy with my next storygame. I've been looking around, and I fundamentally understand the rating system much better now. Thanks!

9 years ago

Awesome and good luck with more games!

9 years ago
Thanks! BTW, be the first to check out my forum game, see if you like it! Right, I have some editing to do...