Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

MAG points and duels

18 years ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed playing stone, paper, scissors with 2 other users, and being a sucker for gambling I lost 10 points twice. I'm just interested. What do I need my points for? Do they enable extra features? Or is it just a pride thing.

I'm a teacher on half term holiday with loads to do but the game editor is so addictive! Now that the 500 Internal error is fixed , i'll be adding pictures next.

MAG points and duels

18 years ago
I lost 10 points to Slater and ten points to someone else. Anyone fancy a Duel? Need to win some points back!  

MAG points and duels

18 years ago

the main purpose of the MAG points was to allow people to "unlock" certain perks for being a dedicated user. maybe even possibly to use the points to get a free shirt or hat. however, since their revival a few months ago there has been a drastic change in the MAG points. they are mainly used for bragging rights to those who have trouble with competition and such lol. as for dueling, im always up for one. however, some would say its not good to duel me without full warning.

Nate

MAG points and duels

18 years ago
They will still be used for those things in the future -- but that is just not programmed in yet.

For now, yes, bragging rights :-)

MAG points and duels

18 years ago
I come third with 700 and something points.  The Solo goes with somewhere around 900.  First is JJJ with 1500 points.  500 are for one thing only though.  I hope you stay and make more games.  If you just want a feature that isn't in yet post it on the FWW. (Feature Wishing Well - A forum for ideas)