Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Which of these races do you think would win an all out war?

The Kryptonians are powerful, so long as they are near a yellow or blue sun. They have a technological advantage over the Saiyans, and don't have to train as much as a Saiyan in order to increase their power.

Saiyans are natural fighters and get stronger by either by training or surviving near death experiences. They can also transform into a great ape which will increase their power ten fold.

I think the Kryptonians could win.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Which age? Silver age? Easily. MoS? Nah.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Man of Steal. Silver Age Kryptonians are too OP. Also, I'd figure that this war doesn't include Superman in it, since that wouldn't be fair. Also, this would have to be before Goku unlocked Saiyan potential.

EDIT: I mean, if the Kryptonians are around a yellow sun, wouldn't that put them on par with the elite class Saiyans? Especially when you consider that they'll only get stronger as long as they stay near the sun.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Except they're pretty much just humans when they're around any other kind of sun. But the 'charge' of the sun seems to linger pretty well, considering Batman had to deal with him and his powers even though it was in the middle of the night and Superman was breathing in kryptonite dust. So that means even if the Saiyans teleported him to an arena where the sun was red, Supes would be able to win if he won fast. And, since they're supposedly powered by the radiation in the sun's rays,  Superman would have a limitless power supply if he just flew into space, no matter what kind of sun was up there, and since he could break the sound barrier when he was impeded by an atmosphere, imagine how fast he could go in space?

Therefore, if the entirety of Superman Co. (Or any batch of kryptonians) goes to space and flies into the center of a blue or yellow sun for awhile, the entire Saiyan race is boned. Boned, I say! And besides, it's not like the Saiyans can attack them through the sun or anything. I'm no expert in DBZ lore, but I'm pretty sure none of them have survived being inside of stars before.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

I'm pretty sure Broly could survive the explosion of a sun, considering he can wipe out entire galaxies without much effort on his part. I'd certainly be more afraid afraid of a Saiyan invasion than I would a Kryptonian invasion. Saiyans would just wipe out planets for shits and giggles.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Well, sure.  Broly can dish it out, but can he take it? That's never really been put to the test. Even so, if the Kryptonians hid themselves in various suns and didn't bother the Saiyans, they'd get to a point where they could pretty much collectively wish Broly into becoming a snail and then step on him.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Did the Kryptonians even know of what the sun did to them? Because if they did, it makes no sense as to why they'd never try to inhabit a planet that had a yellow or blue sun.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

They probably knew, because in the MoS movie, that was an explanation for his powers in Superdad's post-mortem hologram to his son. I guess they just didn't have the technology (since Superman was one of the only people they sent off the planet with the intent of having a new life.) or they were just afraid of any radiation side effects. Or maybe they didn't have the will to change it, given that they were willing to increase earth's gravity to the point where people were crushed (Thus counteracting a lot of their new powers) for the sake of having a planet just like theirs.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Honestly? Krptoians hands down the Victor in this war. the saiyans would lose out right.   (im a huge fan of dbz I've seen and read everything dragon ball related so i know my stuff )

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

What if we included any variations of the Super Saiyan (not including SSJ4)?

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

First Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

Second Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

?

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Superman wouldn't be included in this war for two reasons:

He has no allegiance to the Kryptonians, his only interest is protecting Earth. Also, he is too strong, he'd solo the Saiyans and the Kryptonians.

Goku probably wouldn't be involved because he has to allegiance to the Saiyans. However, I think it is more possible for him to join the Saiyans for any reason (such as looking for a good fight).

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Definitely the Kryptonians. Mainly because I like Superman better than Dragon Ball. Funny, considering I don't even like Superman.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

Both are horrible, horrible franchises.

The DBZ fighting games were cool though.

Saiyans vs Kryptonians

8 years ago

The Supes game would've been a million times better if it let you be a dick, just like in every other superhero sandbox ever.