Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

A World War: 1941 a Modern Adventure

8 years ago

I would like to say that I am a proud owner of a copy of a World War: 1941 by RuthdorFirehammer which was written and published on this site.

It has since been un-published by the owner of course but for some reason, for I saved it, I am still able to visit the story and play it which is great!

Though it was not the best story and was inaccurate I enjoyed reading it,

8 years ago

9/25/2015A World War: 1941

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/a-world-war~3a-1941

A World War: 1941

Modern Adventure by RuthdorFirehammer

8 years ago

Does the author (who is no longer active) still want his story to be read by others or did he take it down because he doesn't want other to read it or because he wants to work on it? :)

8 years ago

He still wants to work on it but again, he is  no longer active. I thought that I could share his story so that everyone can see it and read it for it is obvious if I don't it shall forever be lost.

8 years ago

Still has Sneak Peak enabled, so it's OK to play.

8 years ago

I also wondered where the story went, I enjoyed it an wanted to play another round.

8 years ago

Well now you can!

8 years ago

I've re-published it, I had forgotten all about this site until recently. I do plan on finishing the story, I've made a update for it. So now everyone can go back and re-play it as much as they wish.

7 years ago

Made a new update, enjoy.

7 years ago

Nice!

7 years ago

It was confusing, but obviously hard work was put into it. It was a pretty okay game.