Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
I am in the process of making what can be the best series ever. Even better than September the 14th. doubt me if you want

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
No fucking way. Although beign better the september the fourteenth isn't that hard, lol. You''ll never be better then the gauntlet series or for that matter, the renegade series either.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Y'know, you don't have to say it like that, even if you don't have faith in it, you shouldn't post that. Play the game THEN make the judgements.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Every game  Ihave predicted has come out bang on.  Just like I expected.  I'm fairly good at this.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
you have only seen assholic games. That is nothing like I have in plan. This will be one o fthe top series games. HEy that is an idea for the FWW

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
trust me It will be excellent. Most of the story unfolds in part 1 and 2. Everything else is extra good entertainment

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
mhm, right. YOUR CALLING CRYPTODE AN ASSHOLIC GAME? YOU BASTARD!

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
I meant TIDUS2akaTidus2's games. We kinda act like the same person. BUt our series is gonna whip a$$. But CRYPTODE was THE best. Next is the wAL-Mart Game. What was the winner before the wal-mart game

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Those were the only contests the site has had.  Seriously though, with all the games I've seen, Wal-mart just isn't up there anymore.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
out o fthe top 5 it would be beaten but up there

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
HEY!  If Cryptode is teh best why isn;t it on the top five?  Mattias is in second buddy and Wal*Mart isn't even up there.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Tidus.  You say every game you make will blow to socks off people.  Well, to be honest, I doubt these will.  What is the plot anyway?

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Wait-- where are the Top Games, anyways?

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Ok A boy is at a sports game when he is sucked into an alternate dimesion where people think he is the longest living dead guy 1000 years into the future

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
that made no sense.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
I think he's talking about his game.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago

ya but it made no sesne.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago

What he is saying is that, that is the setting.  What is the plot?  I would really like to know.  Setting seems farfeched though.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Its gonna suck, duh.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Ok a boy is the star player on his city's sports team. He is headed to a game one night when something comes and takes him into an alternate dimesion where everyone he knows sais he died and tries to convinve them but fails. He switches between worlds st times and you get two other charters in the game. Just wait fot it this is gonna be my best thing ever. Now if only could get this into a flash game or movie

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Dude, it aint gonna happen.  Its gonna suck.

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
How 'bout I give this series "The Wagging Finger of Shame".

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago
Very good!

The lifesword Chronicles

18 years ago

NO!!!

I don't agree.

Oh be warned. THis is a five part story.