Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Not enough people on

17 years ago

I have noticed that not very many people are ever on myadventuregame.com .

Not enough people on

17 years ago

That could become a problem.

Not enough people on

17 years ago

Well, if you want more people on why don't you ask your friends? That would be a solution there.

Currently though, I personally think enough people come on. I've been here for a year and have not played every single game. People are making them and as time progresses they seem to become more and more epic-like. It's not a problem that there's only a certain amount of people on. If you add all the people together you have somewhere between 10-15 people. That's enough people especially in a time when text is almost meaningless.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I have asked my friends but they think this kind of site is stupid.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
If you add all the people together you have somewhere between 10-15 people. That's enough people especially in a time when text is almost meaningless.

I quote myself; In today's world people are wanting more and more pictures because, well, they upload faster. In the past computers were slower and getting pictures was a lot slower. Text prevailed back than and brought in 250 or so games. Today it is different. Today pictures are part of the nessecities. If 10-15 people like the site that means that there is something unique here to make people enjoy text.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
Meaka, I hate your friends..this site is cool!

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I know. I hate my friends to. I only call them my Friends because they think they are my friends. The truth is that they dont have lives so they follow me and they wont go away.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
Hmm....

Hating someone because they don't like the thing you like is very very childish.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I dont hate them for that alone. there very anoying too.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I was talking about GodSlayer's opinion.

Not enough people on

17 years ago

I am a child, and wow, your "friends" are messed up.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
Yah, well, another way to say that is to say it's absurd.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
Ok then, but it's just my opinion.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
Yes, but remember, opinions like that don't help anyone. It's looking at one fact and saying something. It's just like voting uninformed.

Opinions like that sparked up huged debates before you came about Atheism and The Book of JJJ. Both of those are highly controversal and both sparked over evil opinions.

Now, an opinion that won't ever be noticed won't hurt anyone but it is that people do things like that w/o knowing it. It's really frustrating that I actually can see things like this.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I've notice there is 132 guests online, a lot more people are coming here it seems.

Not enough people on

17 years ago

GSlayer, opinions are likke asses. Everyone has one. But some are better than others

Not enough people on

17 years ago
I'm glad you feel that way but remember that "Better" is an opinion word.  An opinion is in opinion no matter what you say.  But some opinions are just misguided or mabey they think differntly.  That's all.

Not enough people on

17 years ago
i got my friend to meet me on a site before i found this one. but my friend is into this kind stuff. but hes not on enymore... he raked up a $368 one month...

Not enough people on

17 years ago
by doing what