Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

not sure whats going on this time

19 years ago
i went to the Random game page and when it found a game i wasnt able to find the page that shows what others have said about it. this for me is very displeasing since i dont remember if ive played some of these games before.

nate

re:not sure whats going on this time

19 years ago
Good idea nate. I'll add it to the list.

By the way, what do you thjink of the improved layout? And the random game thing?

19 years ago
i think what you are doing is awesome. ive nothing to complain about. a few minor kinks along the way are expected and so we just find and fix them.... ok we find and you fix lol. What would really rock is if you could hook up a mind reading device that puts our thoughts on the page so that we dont have to write lol. just a thought for the future. like yr 5000.

nate

19 years ago
Thanks Nate, I appreciate the feedback.

Don't hesitate to let me know of any bugs or issues you find -- I didn't even think of that issue when you mentioned it, but it's a great idea!

Also, now that we're over the hump of getting the cleaner look, I'm going to look to start adding some features. I just started recording stats (such as who plays what game, etc), once I redo the "My *" portion, those stats will all be there.

Oh, and surprisingly, we have more visitors than I would have thought. I compiled a visitor report for the past week:

http://www.myadventuregame.com/stats/

19 years ago
You made this site?

19 years ago
I'm the programmer, yes. But myself, chocobot, and march5th00 are the creators.