Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Monk again

16 years ago

since many know of this show and many dont, you can watch some episodes on this site. its a safe site, the tv station that airs the show in my area.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/

nate

Monk again

16 years ago

Love that show.   Natalie vs. Sharona- what's your vote?

(Mine's for Natalie)

Monk again

16 years ago

still watching the sharona seasons. i think im close to the natalie ones though. ive not seen enough of natalie to like her yet

nate

Monk again

16 years ago
Ok, so ive finally started watching the natalie episodes. Sharona leaving was extremely sudden and not very fluid. was disappointed in how the did that. however, natalie is holding her own right now. i still like the show and im still gonna keep watching the new episodes. i wasnt too pleased with this years 2 part season finally though, the one where monk gets framed. it didnt seem like they worked too hard on it. oh well.

Monk again

16 years ago
I would have at least liked them to say Sharona met someone else, instead of having her go back to her ex-husband.

And really, does it seem like Sharona would abandon Monk that way?

I don't particularly like the Dale Biederbeck character; I don't really understand why the writers keep inserting him into the story.

Still, looking forward to more eps.

Ever watch Psych?  It's on right after Monk.

Monk again

16 years ago
I haven't seen the recent monk episodes, but I tend to buy things on DVD, so I'll probably buy the Monk seasons at some point. I like being able to keep watching, without having to wait a week for the next episode.

Monk again

16 years ago
I love Psych and Monk. I think that the writers strike kind of hurt this past season.

Monk again

16 years ago
I think it's hilarious how Gus seems to be an expert on whatever esoteric nonsense is germane to that week's case.